Idea remedy the "lite site" situation (maybe next year???)....

EliteABombAZ

How about a "Premium" membership ($20 per BF season??) that will allow Brad to pay for and allow those users access to a private server for the "full version" of the BF site when the main server is giving people the "lite version." Maybe more perks too... additional board features for those members.... ad scans temporarily exclusive to premium members....

What do you think?

How about a "Premium" membership ($20 per BF season??) that will allow Brad to pay for and allow those users access to a private server for the "full version" of the BF site when the main server is giving people the "lite version." Maybe more perks too... additional board features for those members.... ad scans temporarily exclusive to premium members....

What do you think?

maybe a merchandise & premium package:

Buy a Tee & Hoodie ($40) and get your first year of "Premium Membership" @ 50% off!

We are here for DEALS arent we?

Guest Deals4Me

What do you think?

Umm..I can barely afford my contacts...I wear the same pair for 4 or 5 months at a time... $20!!??? That wouldnt fly, cause other sites are free.