Ad flyers... do you get your paper delivered or do you go out and buy one on TG?

EliteABombAZ

Both

You can never be too careful or paranoid.

:rotflol: :rotflol: :3paperbag:rotflol:

For that matter the Thanksgiving Day paper only costs $.50 in most areas, it's not like you have to pay for a Sunday paper.

A more interesting question is for those in markets with more than one paper, which one do you buy? (I'd buy them all - again, only $.50 plus RossMAN's quote above)

:rotflol: :rotflol: :3paperbag:rotflol:

For that matter the Thanksgiving Day paper only costs $.50 in most areas, it's not like you have to pay for a Sunday paper.

A more interesting question is for those in markets with more than one paper, which one do you buy? (I'd buy them all - again, only $.50 plus RossMAN's quote above)

We only have 1 major newspaper which makes things easier. The weekday paper is delivered by 6AM. We have a convenience store a few blocks away and I'll buy a paper there.

They recently upped the price from $0.35 to $0.50

We only have 1 major newspaper which makes things easier. The weekday paper is delivered by 6AM. We have a convenience store a few blocks away and I'll buy a paper there.

They recently upped the price from $0.35 to $0.50

God , arent you lucky. I HAVE NO :confused: IDEA WHICH PAPER TO BUY

there's the NY daily news, Ny post , NY Times...Newsday etc

JEEZ..:mad: ...

God , arent you lucky. I HAVE NO :confused: IDEA WHICH PAPER TO BUY

there's the NY daily news, Ny post , NY Times...Newsday etc

JEEZ..:mad: ...

Depends what stores/items you are looking for and what part of the city. Check to see who has the thickest paper - or even take a look inside. My best guess would be the Daily News. You might even be better off with one of the suburban papers (Newark Star Ledger, Bergen Record, Journal News, or the Long Island edition of Newsday.).

Of course you can splurge and buy a couple of them. I think only the Times is over $.50 for the daily paper - but it is also the most likely to have the higher end stores like Cartier, Tiffany, etc.