Went to Walmart...

ccarson1972

I went to Walmart tonight to check on a couple things. Walmart has several items for sale already(not Early Bird ones though).They had the Durabrand kitchen items for $15, the Durabrand personal cd player for $9.99, and the Farberware 24 Piece Cookware and Bakeware Set for $49.97. I do not know about other items, that was all I noticed, but they may have more. They do not carry the digital camera(kodak C360) that is on sale at Best Buy for BF. The lady that I talked to said that the camera takes blurry pictures if the camera shakes at all and not a great camera, and that is why Walmart does not carry it any longer. I just thought I would let everyone know that in case you were interested in it and do not like that in a camera. I asked about tickets for items and so far my Walmart(Elyria, Ohio) is not doing it. I asked about Supercenters being open and she said that they might close down for an hour to get things ready, but wasn't sure. I hope that any info that I got helps out someone.

Guest all2tired

Would have helped me earlier today when the kids were in school. Now I have to wait until hubby gets home from work tomorrow so i can go.

I had that cd player on my list

Thanks for letting us know

Guest all2tired

I'm sorry. I did not go until 6 p.m or so. Just trying to be helpful.

I was joking. I'm sorry you took that the wrong way. I appreciate you telling us. I just have to wait for hubby to get home now since the kids are off from school

Guest all2tired

Darn kids...always getting in the way huh? ;)

Yes they do. Most kids had off today and yesterday. Mine had to make up days for the strike. Why couldn't they keep them one more day LOL

Wouldn't matter anyway, my car's in the shop getting inspected

I was joking. I'm sorry you took that the wrong way. I appreciate you telling us. I just have to wait for hubby to get home now since the kids are off from school

I know that you were not trying to be mean. I also know what you mean about the inconvience, I have four kids and no partner.

Well...

I went to WalMart today to try to scope out where everything is going to be. I found the Care Bears, but not the Cabbage Patch Newborns or the Jeep. Waited for 20 minutes till some little guy finally (after 4 pages) shows back up in the toy department. He says he is clueless (this, I believe) and has no idea what is on sale on Friday. Where did I get ad? "In Mail today." (truth, it came today!)

I think he wouldn't find his head in a hollow drum.....

Guess I'll be there at 3:00ish. At least it will be warm inside that SuperWalmart. If I have chance, will mosey over tomorrow night and check out where what is...

Ah, the joys of having a 2 1/2 year old, and lots of nieces and nephews.

June

Care Bears were on an end unit between toys and sporting goods, almost near storeroom entrance. They were marked $14.99 or something like that. I've already bought two, but "plan" on buying two more Friday and taking those two back.

June