Wow, I just talked to CC on the phone and they gave me a lot of info!!

phatferd

You'd better bring another person, otherwise you're only getting 1 machine.

Just a note. I spoke with customer service from our local CC and the person said you not only need a second person, but a second address too. She suggested a home/work address would do.

Mark

I didn't realize it was valid for current customers too, thought it was only for new subscribers. Hmmmm. I have cable internet here but we also have 2 AOL accounts (I have one and my family has one). It might be worth doing the deal and extending at least 1 of our accounts another year.

im signing up somebody else for aol, but paying with my credit card, could any aol member verify that I can change the payment information a few days afterwards, they are going to be out of town, they are going to use the service, but just need to change the credit card to theirs.

thanks for the link. well i was looking today (my dw was) and she said to get broad band it was going to cost 600. hook up fee then 60.00 a month?

thanks again for the link:yay:

that is what it costs us for satellite internet w/ direct Tv....havent heard of any others this costly but we live in the boonies....and i mean the real boonies there is not a dial up available its all long distance and that seems to piss off SBC ....so it was going to cost me around 90 a month for extra phone line long distance and internet so we went w/ satellite