Anything at all from Michaels or Hobby Lobby or TJ Maxx?

Ariel

I'm still looking and can't find anything. What about TJ Maxx? We are new to shopping in a big city. We are usually limited to Wal-Mart and Belks but this year we have Michaels, Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, Target, Kohls etc. Does TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby and Michaels usually have good deals, early deals?

I got my micheals ad in yesterday. I don't know how to post itr though. Friday they have 6 am to 9 am 25% off your entire purchase. Then there are coupons from 9 am to 10 pm $5 off $25 , $10 off $40, and $30 off $100 you can combine them to use together like you can use all three if you purchase $165 worth the stuff.

It looks like you need the coupon, it says coupon valid from 6am to 9am on Friday, and excludes 4ft or taller Christmas and Entryway Trees. It has the coupons sniker listed below and also on saturday 8am to 12pm 20% off your entire purchase including sale items, and a coupon Sat from noon to 10pm for 50 % off one regular priced item.

I got my micheals ad in yesterday. I don't know how to post itr though. Friday they have 6 am to 9 am 25% off your entire purchase. Then there are coupons from 9 am to 10 pm $5 off $25 , $10 off $40, and $30 off $100 you can combine them to use together like you can use all three if you purchase $165 worth the stuff.

does the michael's ad say anything about sizzlet fonts being on sale? It would be w/scrapbooking.:D

Really? I find it hard to believe TJ Maxx won't have anything. At least 25% off clearance prices.

I send my husband out and of course todays paper was all that was available from Jackson and no Michaels, actually no Black Friday sales of any kind in it. I'm hoping for maybe tomorrow or Thursday. I think I'll send him by a few stores tomorrow to see about extra copies of Sunday or yesterday.

Michaels is my main want!!!! :mad: Or Hobby Lobby!

I am from Jackson area too. There were no bf ads in last sunday paper. The sisslet font are a better price if you use your 40percent coupon. They will not let you use that coupon on it though if it is on sale already. If you are like me and you usually don't get the michaels sale ad in your Sunday paper which means you didn't get the coupon go online and see if there is a ad for that week (there is not always) Don't worry that it doesn't show the coupon,it never does. You tell the cashier when you are checking out that you didn't get your ad and she will let you sign a piece of paper and then you get percentage off.

I don't know if you know if you go to Hobby lobby website you can sign up for the ad to be sent online. But there is a coupon you get about every other week for 40 percent off. you can get this coupon only online. This week there was one good until the 26th. I don't know there will be anything else for bf.

I don't know if you know if you go to Hobby lobby website you can sign up for the ad to be sent online. But there is a coupon you get about every other week for 40 percent off. you can get this coupon only online. This week there was one good until the 26th. I don't know there will be anything else for bf.

Hobby Lobby rocks! There is always something good on sale. A couple of weeks ago they had their scrapbooking stuff 50 percent off.

I like hobby lobby the best too because of the 50percent off scrapbooking supplies they have about every 4 weeks or so. Right now they do have 1/3 off some things. They do not put the coupon in the clarion ledger paper though. You have to get it online. Don't know why.