These photos might shock you, view with caution

Bestbuy7

Man, now I am bummed I can't go to the actual stores this year :( All those people making a made rush for all those items.....how much more excitement can you ask for?!?!?! LOVE IT!

Im so excited now... I can barely even leave the computer...:gd_orange

Tomorrow is gonna DRAG on and on. haha.:curse:

wow man be careful! I had a bad accident doing that. I feel asleep at the wheel and drove off a bridge. :cry2:

But i also LOVE the dedication to black friday! :gd_orange

ohh and your still behind me in line.

like i said i do this every weekend not to much different 32-40 hrs i do a switch over so i will be a wake in the morning on the weekend then get extra sleep before the work week starts.

ps you are still behind me!!! LOL

like i said i do this every weekend not to much different 32-40 hrs i do a switch over so i will be a wake in the morning on the weekend then get extra sleep before the work week starts.

ps you are still behind me!!! LOL

Come on man did you see the picture? I know thats u! Dont deny it!

Look Again for me:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c15/xstutterflyrockx/bbline.jpg

EDIT: I will most deff let you know about the tv! Im so excited! woohoo!

illusion what time were these pics taken at? And where is this(state) I just tryin to get an idea because this is my first BF and wanna know a time range :)

I dunno i googled em! I wish i knew, last year in fort worth texas at my best buy the line was like that at 5. Thats why im getting there at 10pm, and if im not first then, i dont deserve it! Well actually i do deserve it, so i will probably just kill the people in front of me with my handy dandy gernade! :rwb: BRAVEHEART!

I dont know why but the poor lil kid in the 3rd pic in the basket just grabbed my attention when I saw I cant imagine what he was thinking or feeling at the time :gd_stars:

LOL some of us need to get put in a buggy and have someone run us in there like that, be a cheap roller coaster ride.:eek:

I think I would get more ticked off at that lady standing there trying to take a digital picture of who knows what and holding up the line than anything else. LOL. Bring a video camera and strap it to your head or the front of your cart....don't bring a regular camera and try to "capture the moment" when thousands of people are trying to get at something.

These pics only scared my kids!LMAO They only made me more excited!!! Also, if you have a 24 hr. WalMart that is not going to close, you may want to get there as early as possible because people tend to stand outside a long time, imagine what they will do inside where it's warm! I know I will go out there about 10pm tomorrow night and check it out. If people are already getting there, I'll stay, if not, I will be there no later than 1am! Good luck to everyone!