ads

kalle1212

I hate my paperboy. For the last 2 yrs, he doesn't pack half of my ads. I always seem to have to send him to the corner store for another paper. My newspaper I subscribe to is constantly riding this boy as they say they give him all the ads. I've gotten a refund for the Thanksgiving paper for 2 yrs now. Wonder how this year will be?! Same paperboy!

I got the Walmart and Kmart ads tonight. We get a free local paper delivered on Wed. Apparently the paperboy decided to drop them off a day early because it was in front of my house tonight :D The Walmart ad is slightly different then what the website has for my area code- very odd! It matches the ad that was posted here on GottaDeal exactly! I thought for sure the Walgreens ad would have been in there too but, it wasn't :(

Most of the ads are published on Thanksgiving day which is Thursday, DO NOT wait until Friday.

Buy your newspaper on THURSDAY!

I CAN'T. We live 93 miles from the town I will be shopping in. And it is the next biggest town w/ a paper. The only thing we get here is a local one that comes out on Wed and Fri and it will only have Checkers and Kmart in it. There is no way I can get hubby to drive the 180 mile round trip for a paper.

I CAN'T. We live 93 miles from the town I will be shopping in. And it is the next biggest town w/ a paper. The only thing we get here is a local one that comes out on Wed and Fri and it will only have Checkers and Kmart in it. There is no way I can get hubby to drive the 180 mile round trip for a paper.

Ah ok well in your situation that isn't worth driving 180 miles roundtrip just for a newspaper.