I can't tear myself away from the forums!

RossMAN

Me either. Im "at work" but cant seem to be "productive" except on these forums!! I love this site.

However I must point out the recent "server" problems are getting to be a headace with more and more people finding out about this site. Hopefully these can be fixed by BF '06.

So, there are lots of us addicted to these forums, eh? Rossman, if you are going to COSTCO for the XBOX 360 - just FYI, my husband is a police sergeant , he just called and they have lines that go on and on and on for those lined up to purchase the xbox 360... some stores had to call the police in to help patrol!!

Yes, I am at work too, but not really doing much work. And thats pretty sad, I'm a school nurse. Guess those kids throwing up will just have to grab a trash can and take a seat! Just kidding! It's the last few hours till Thanksgiving break and all seems to be quiet for now.

However I must point out the recent "server" problems are getting to be a headace with more and more people finding out about this site. Hopefully these can be fixed by BF '06.

Everything will be ready for next year. At this point, the cost it would require to get another server ready ASAP to use for 3 more days just isn't worth it. We'd have to pay a premium to get it set up as quick as possible, and even then a lot of places won't like setting up a server for that short of a time period. We'd rather put that $ towards next year :)

Everything will be ready for next year. At this point, the cost it would require to get another server ready ASAP to use for 3 more days just isn't worth it. We'd have to pay a premium to get it set up as quick as possible, and even then a lot of places won't like setting up a server for that short of a time period. We'd rather put that $ towards next year :)

Next BF 2k6...

Are you all going to be offering merchandise. that would be great if we could get tee's, or sweatshirts...???

THIS IS my 600th POST...HOLY S:censored:it!!!!!! Yeah ME!!

Next BF 2k6...

Are you all going to be offering merchandise. that would be great if we could get tee's, or sweatshirts...???

We'll probably just have BF t-shirts. We'll have regular GottaDeal (non-BF) sweatshirts very soon, likely in the next month or two, but for BF it's a lot easier to do t-shirts. We'll probably come up with some designs during August-September and post a poll on the forum to pick a winner and then have them ready for when the BF site re-opens.

We'll probably just have BF t-shirts. We'll have regular GottaDeal (non-BF) sweatshirts very soon, likely in the next month or two, but for BF it's a lot easier to do t-shirts. We'll probably come up with some designs during August-September and post a poll on the forum to pick a winner and then have them ready for when the BF site re-opens.

Well let me give you my size now...Its a....:groovin:

Hurry with the merchandise before I get -->:grandpa: and can't go shopping anymore except from my PC, at least the forums will still be here. :hearthrob

I totally agree with you Brad. It will all slow down a bit after Friday. Though I'm not going anywhere, lol, I'm sure the traffic will slow down a bit. I can't wait to get back here Friday and post pics and stories!

I totally agree with you Brad. It will all slow down a bit after Friday. Though I'm not going anywhere, lol, I'm sure the traffic will slow down a bit. I can't wait to get back here Friday and post pics and stories!

Im sure this site will be jam packed for the next few days and I assume a few days after with stories, pictures, etc.

I plan to do some pics also. I hope. Only going to BB. Maybe 1 or 2 other places just for fun and pics! :g_thumble