You people are whacked!!

SoCalCyclist

I gotta admit I came to this site looking for the best deal so I too could camp out somewhere and get the amazing prices. But I'm not seeing anything worth camping out for. A $400 laptop? Maybe. $4 dvds? I don't think so. $10 Cabbage Patch doll? That is so 80's. There was a story on the front page of my local paper today about a guy who took his vacation from work so he could camp out in front of CC for a week so he'd be the first to get the new Xbox 360 this morning.

I am so glad I don't work in retail anymore!! :gd_shake:

Have fun you guys and don't take this post too seriously. Who knows I may still find something worth camping out for. That $1.99 Tide at Walgreens looks pretty enticing.

I'm sorry you didn't find anything you want. But my daughter is going to love the Cabbage Patch Newborn, all of my kids will love watching the DVDs, I know both of my daughters will love their new stereos, all three of the oldest will love their new cell phones, and I'm sure you are getting the idea now, alot of us are doing it for our kids! Happy BF anyway!lol

Yes, I have two boys, ages 5 and 12. That's the reason I was here to begin with. I was hoping for a deal on an Xbox 360 but I guess that will be next year's BF.

You should have camped out a day or so ago dude.

Now on ebay those babies are selling for over $1000.00 a piece.

I say its higway robbery, thats my PERSONAL opinon. Seeing how they only bought it for like $299-399 and selling it for triple value, yeah right. Thats not cool. :singer:

You should have camped out a day or so ago dude.

Now on ebay those babies are selling for over $1000.00 a piece.

I say its higway robbery, thats my PERSONAL opinon. Seeing how they only bought it for like $299-399 and selling it for triple value, yeah right. Thats not cool. :singer:

Yea, read that too in the paper about Ebay - crazy people!

If the grandparents don't buy the Xbox 360 my 12 year old can wait a couple months. He has a birthday in February. :)

I gotta admit I came to this site looking for the best deal so I too could camp out somewhere and get the amazing prices. But I'm not seeing anything worth camping out for. A $400 laptop? Maybe. $4 dvds? I don't think so. $10 Cabbage Patch doll? That is so 80's. There was a story on the front page of my local paper today about a guy who took his vacation from work so he could camp out in front of CC for a week so he'd be the first to get the new Xbox 360 this morning.

I am so glad I don't work in retail anymore!! :gd_shake:

Have fun you guys and don't take this post too seriously. Who knows I may still find something worth camping out for. That $1.99 Tide at Walgreens looks pretty enticing.

LOL yep we're Wacked but in a good way! :bunny: I know I'm having a hard time this year with some of the sales. Not finding too much for us anyway that's jumping out at me. But I can't help myself I have to go on BF! LOL BTW Welcome to the boards!

I think the problem with some of us going out each year is that some retailers are not able to top previous years sales and it kinda bums us out, except for those HARDCORE WM ones that will always be loyal to WM.

My problem it seems is that every yeard I want something more expensive. Last year I wanted a MP3 player and this year I now want a new computer, next year is a flat screen tv and next year a new Saturn! Yeah....

"wacked" or not this is the best time for my sister and I to get together and just have a great time shopping WITH OUT the kids and get the big ticket items bought and out of the way so the stress is less. I know that my kids are gonna love the SANTA nintendo advance sp's they are getting.

Whacked? :sidesplit It's all good....the anticipation, the excitment, the crowds, the DEALS! :rotflol:

I will have to agree with you! I ma be wacked but knowing that my Son will be so excited to open all his Chistmas presents on Christmas morning makes it all woorth it! And saving so much just means he gets to open more that he would be able to originally. I would too camp out for a week to get an item that my son wanted and see the look on his face!!!

Miranda

Are you kidding? The ONE day of the year no one in the family wants to go to the store with you; your husband (ex) will gladly stay home and watch the kids.....they know you will be gone all day and they won't call you 50 times to say "When are you coming home?"; shopping early with only the HARDCORE shoppers that know to GET OUT OF THE WAY once they have finished feeding on the kill; no one cares what you look like, no one makes small talk (except in line BEFORE the store opens - after that, its dog-eat-dog); no one brings their children (unless they want to be reported to DSS for abuse)....geez, I'd go every year even if I don't want to buy anything! :lolrun: