Best Buy: Hiding stuff in appliances?

RossMAN

Maybe we should not talk about this just in case the powers to be at BB are watching this board. Emails to stores could be sent out very fast. ;)

Everyone put on your tinfoil hat, BB (Big Brother) is watching :trampolin

Fuel the GottaDeal getaway car :gd_steeri in case we need to make a break for it.

I will admit- I did it! A few years ago there was something that my brother wanted. Well we saw on T-day that it was going to be on sale BF at Kmart- so we went to Kmart on Tday and hid it! I put it in the sporting department behind some bowling ball bags!!!!! LOL

AND when we got into the store, finally on bf, I had to go past that display to get to my hidden product and they were already all gone- went to my bowling bag shelf and wouldnt ya know-------IT WAS STILL THERE!!!!!! I was so excited!!!!

I'm thinking of doing that this year again with the paper shredder at kmart- it's $9 and my mom wants one. I was planning on going there on turkey day anyways- so i might! LOL

I can tell you i am not a mole for BB :) I do some corp. intel work for some of the Motion Picture studios on piracy issues.

:eek::eek::eek: worse than a mole!! it's :fedora:The Man!!

movies? what movies? :2tapdance :2tapdance

<begins uninstalling Napster quickly> :g_whistle:crossfing

<screams at pc> Hurry up you old :censored: !! :crash: :crash:

:idea::g_think: <remembers that Napster is legal now> :g_doh::bigcry:

Guest Deals4Me

ROSS! look what you did! now everyone is going to hide stuff inside of dishwashers.. and people like me who randomly open appliances are going to find a trove of goodies.

LOL...I go to Target on the 90% clearance days and look behind displays in random areas. This year was a treasure trove for shirts for myson.. HEHEHE...