end of the holiday season....

momof3luvs1

I always get the after Christmas blues....nothing to do but clean, reorganize closets and rooms to fit the new stuff, and take down all the Christmas decorations...am I the only one that feels that way? There is something about the Christmas season that always puts me in a good mood.

what are some things you do after the holidays? Do you already start planning for next year and hit the after Christmas sales or are you just glad its over?

I haven't even started yet! I had Christmas with my boyfriend but that's it. I'm hosting my dad and his family tomorrow evening and then my mom and her family next Saturday! I'm READY to take down the decorations but I can't until the 6th. I love the holidays too but I'm usually waaaay over it as soon as the next day hits but I understand your feelings. I usually start planning a vacation to get over the the post-special event blues. :)

I did a lot of cleaning yesterday to get the new stuff put away. My husband worked on getting the tree down and put away before the animals killed it. The 2 cats and dog were terrible around it this year. Our stockings and a few other holiday items are out. I barely decorated at all this year. Just wasn't in the mood after losing my grandma this year. Only had my mom over and we didn't go to the in-laws at all. Too much family drama this year. Our tree did go up Thanksgiving weekend though so it was out for about 6 weeks.

I am sad it's almost over. We still have our real tree up, and still smells wonderful! We will be having Christmas with my Brother, Sister-in-law, Niece & Nephew, My Little Brother, Mom & Dad on January 5th. Sister-In-Law will be making a Ham Dinner and will exchange gifts. I look forward to Christmas all year and I feel like once Thanksgiving is over, Christmas comes too fast! =(

I haven't even started yet! I had Christmas with my boyfriend but that's it. I'm hosting my dad and his family tomorrow evening and then my mom and her family next Saturday! I'm READY to take down the decorations but I can't until the 6th. I love the holidays too but I'm usually waaaay over it as soon as the next day hits but I understand your feelings. I usually start planning a vacation to get over the the post-special event blues. :)

Me too.I just booked our cruise.....

I have lost so many family members around the holidays that it is bittersweet .....Black Friday recon and shopping was such a big part of my sisters and mine tradition,I look forward to it but at the same time want it over and packed away.