Anyone else disappointed with Walmarts ad?

toni520

Not upset. This is typical Walmart folks and the BIGGER they get the ruder they will get. They will become nasier and nasier as the years go on.

I was more confused this year as too the price of the items and what regions and just like GRR!!

I try NOT to shop at Walmart as much as I can. I try to shop at the Malls, HEB, and other gas stations to avoid Walmart like a plague! :gd_stars:

The only reason I am going to wal-mart period is to compare prices from everywhere else. For that reason, it is worth it. I have about 4 stores I can cut out by doing that.

I AM SO READY FOR FRIDAY !!:gd_pineap

I will not get any sleep thursday night( what if I don't hear my alarm) I better not take any chances.:tired:

I am disappointed and confused but that is about it. I will just have to pm at WM and get what they have and be done with it. Our WM will have the computers for $488, so I guess it could have been worse.lol I will still have a great time because I love BF!!!

ITA. I am in the same boat as you. I am way confused on what happened to the regular ads and why I can't see what the rest of the free world can. But I will go, shop, and have a great time...becuz I love Black Friday.