Walgreen's

emidrew

I work at walgreens and i believe there is a mini ad coming out. It will just have the stuff on sale for friday. We dont have it at our store yet but there will be 2 ads running at the same time. Friday the sale is 7 hours starting at 7am. The ad you have now goes through saturday so all those sales will still be valid.

Hmmm...so, if I bought it today, and stopped by during the 7 hours on Friday, they would refund the difference?

That might work...Walgreens is currently a bit out of the way and I don't want to lose out on bigger deals over the tree!

Hmmm...so, if I bought it today, and stopped by during the 7 hours on Friday, they would refund the difference?

That might work...Walgreens is currently a bit out of the way and I don't want to lose out on bigger deals over the tree!

Im not sure about that part, but ill ask when i go to work tomro. It may be because its a "special" sale. It looks like the rules are different at all the stores when it comes to buying something before friday and then trying to get an adjustment.