Skullcandy.com 50% code!

First Lady

www.skullcandy.com

50% code that works on the whole store! Use code Redbull50 to get 50% off your total. Free shipping on any order!!

http://cdn2.skullcandy.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/x500/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/p/i/pipe_s7pidz-003_1.jpg

http://cdn2.skullcandy.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/x500/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/h/e/hesh-nba-knicks-snake-1.jpg

Just got DS 16 and I aviators. Purchased 2 sets from AAFES yesterday at $129.99, but no tax. However, 50% off saved me $100. Yay!

Been trying to get this for Christmas. Will not go thru. Says no shipping methods available for my address. Even tried paying shipping. NO GO!! Whats up with this Company??

Been trying to get this for Christmas. Will not go thru. Says no shipping methods available for my address. Even tried paying shipping. NO GO!! Whats up with this Company??

Are you in the US? Sorry you're having trouble, not sure why shipping isn't working out. I've had relatives in other states order with no probs with the free shipping.

Right, r u in US. If not, maybe send order to family member, who can mail it to you. May not get there for christmas, but would be worth it to get it at half price. If in US, try calling them to order.

Are you in the US? Sorry you're having trouble, not sure why shipping isn't working out. I've had relatives in other states order with no probs with the free shipping.

I had a problem with it yesterday and when it finally went thru I had selected free shipping and it ended up charging me $22. I had to email them and they refunded my shipping and fixed it but it is gonna take 7 to 10 days to refund the shipping.

DS ordered a pair of aviators using this code Sat. Just got shipping confirmation, they should be at my house on Dec 24th- now, whether to allow him to pay me back for them (as he planned to) tomorrow when he gets paid.... or just stick them under the tree from Santa??? :)