Black Friday Special Event at Apple Store / Apple.com?

Brad

Guest general41391

So basically last year you got $21 off all ipods...dont you get $20 off for the "Teacher" discount?

How do you get the teacher discount

Guest general41391

Expect somewhere from $20 - $50 off of ALL types of iPods. (Last year it was $21)

Does anyone know how long it lasts? How many iPods do they have?

If the iPod Nano is $100. I'll be buying! lol I'm hoping too much.

Even if it is $100 DO NOT buy a Nano!!!!! Theya re terrible. I had 2 DOA!!!!! I had each one of them overnight to try and get them to work and in that one night they scratched badly!!!! After the second I refused to take another one and the good people of Best Buy let me trade around and get the video iPod. Much better. Esp considering it is made by Apple....:curse:

Sure wish those cute little ibooks would go on sale at true BF type prices........I bet alot more people would switch from their pcs.............I know I would...

And there is no way I would EVER switch to Macs from my PC!!!!!!! Had Macs in my schools growing up and I hated the things!!!! Macs are for hose who can't figure out how to work 2 mouse buttons at a time! The reason Apples are so expensive is because so few people will actually use them that they have to price gouge anyone who does.

Does anyone know what time this apple sale starts? I am ready to set my alarm for a little before midnight, but would hate to wake up and check only to find out it is 5am or something. And then not be able to go back to sleep for a whole 2 hours before I am up again and ready to go wait in line.

Guest mldepalma
I see free shipping on orders over $50 but nothing else. They are advertising "great gift ideas". I don't need ideas, I need the deals!

Did you see Sears had the shuffle in their ad that runs thru today for 79.99. Also there was one at some midwestern store, can't remember the name, they had the $50 gift card if you buy one.

It was Meijer, but search for the thread - it may have been a Thanksgiving DAY sale or it may have been a BF sale. I believe the deal was $99 + you receive a $50 GC by mail.

Guest general41391
It is 2:20 eastern right now..isnt central orpacifice already 12:00 am? I checked on apple.com and there is nothing. my guess: 6am

Guest general41391

In every time zone it is after 12:00 a.m....am I correct? I know for sure three are....

Nano's are horrible. just spend the extra $150 and get a 30gb video

^Did you do any Black Friday shopping?

I am currently at COMPUSA!

Nope. Can't really afford too, sadly. Maybe it's a good thing though, lol. I am going to hit one store though, they don't open until 5am (12am here now), I am not even bothering until 4am probably (not wanting the doorbusters anyway). :D

Guest general41391
Good luck! It is 3:20 am here and I am dieing to go into best buy, my dad is in line while i type on a 50 inch sony tv/computer in a nice warm store! hahah lol