Making your list and checking it twice...

momof3luvs1

Now that it is less then 2 weeks away from the big day,I think I am actually almost done except for a few giftcards I need to buy on Friday. I usually am running around the week before Christmas but Im trying not to this year...So Im hoping I did not overlook anything and that Im almost done!!!

Im also super excited about some of the gifts I got everyone on my list. The thing I am most excited to give is I scored a pair of meet and greet event tickets for Buddy Valastro ( The cake boss). My dh is a HUGE fan and he has no clue I bought them!!

So how are you all doing on your lists? Almost done? What are you most excited about giving this year?

I was waiting for my mom to decide on a tv stand for her new tv. She finally decided so I ordered online and am having it shipped to her house. I might pick up one more thing for my DH. He mentioned his battery for the drill wasn't holding a good charge anymore. I can easily order from Sears and just pick it up. I'm waiting for one package to arrive. I do want to set up most of the electronics. Load the MP3 with songs, parental controls and load the 3 Kindles, parental controls on the 3DS, then all the wrapping. I also need to finish the SquareTrade warranties on the electronics.

I have tons of laundry to get through today. Maybe I can get some of the other stuff done in between loads. :tongue1:

One more gift to buy then I'm done. I cannot wait just to see my daughters and boyfriends face this year. Both of them are getting iPads and I don't think either suspect it so it will be a nice surprise. I want to enjoy the season, but I'm also excited for Christmas morning to hurry up and get here so I can give the gifts out! lol

I've been done...except for a bale of hay .....for the bow I got my son. He will need it for target practice. Gonna put hubby on that. The problem is...I'm done...but haven't stopped...lol. I keep finding deals on this site and buying them!! I still need to wrap it all. I like the idea of setting up the Kindles. My daughter already has a Kindle Fire, but is getting and HD..so I don't think I should mess with hers...but I could set up my son's. I shipped off everything that needed to be shipped, and just cannot wait to for everyone to see what we got them!!

I got off to a slow start this year, but am almost finished. I still need to pick up a gift card for my 87 year old grandma, grab a couple of gifts for the neighbors and something for my dad. My DD's birthday is this weekend and thankfully all that shopping is done, now I just need to finish wrapping birthday and Christmas stuff. Then holiday baking and all that, and I haven't even started my Christmas cards :eek: Not sure what's up with me this year, I'm usually finished with them the weekend after thanksgiving. DD's ipad will be here Friday and I can't wait to check it out. I have to force myself not to give it to her early lol

Unfortunately, we have 2 Christmases to plan for since we're off to my in-laws in AZ for XMas and we leave on the 19 th. So I have almost everything wrapped at our house and just waiting for my DH's last minute gift, golf clubs, to arrive and my DS's "sisters" AG dolls to come and then to make sure the stockings are done so my niece can play Santa while we are away. Certainly can't have DS5 come home to no Santa arrival. And then I get to do it all over again when we get out to AZ. I have go through Amazon boxes and shop some more. Twice as much work going away.

I wish my list would get finalized. Minds keep changing. :( I'm about to strangle a couple of my kids right now.

Once my son makes his final decision, I'll get that gift, and a couple more small things for both boys and stocking stuffs. I'm done with daughter except for maybe stocking stuff.

Still have to get 1 niece a laptop sleeve, and then sis, BIL, mom, and step-dad. Still don't know what I'm getting for those...

I better get busy!!

Haven't done a lot this year as it is a tight budget, but thanks to a friend I got my dh a movie he has been wanting and a couple for the boys. Still need a capo for my son's guitar and most the rest will be iou or candy as they know that anything big comes in March when our incentive gets paid.

I'm so happy with how done I am! I'm usually going crazy at this point. All the kids' gifts are done and I'm almost done wrapping (I do a few gifts every night after they're sleeping)! Just ordered the Pittsburgh Dad DVD for my mom, and I'm planning on picking up a heated neck wrap for her, as well as some kitchen stuff that she wanted, a crockpot cookbook, and some aprons. She's the last person that I really needed to shop for. I have a few things for her here but not much yet. I also need to buy the stocking stuffers for my parents. They stuff my husband and My stocking and we stuff their stockings. An iTunes gift card for my brother, a few Hickory Farms gift sets for neighbors, and a few random gift cards for Teachers, principal, bus drivers, and mail lady and I am all done!

We were ahead a few weeks back when I made list of who gets what but haven't done anything since and brother is visiting this weekend so won't do much this weekend. I think everything is bought just a matter of wrapping and making some last minute gift decisions and returning other items.

I'm waiting on 2 packages. One will arrive today. The other I ordered on 12/10 and it hasn't shipped yet. Delivery estimate said it'd be here between 12/14-12/19. This seller was through Amazon and had a 4.8 out of 5 and tons of good feed back. Now I'm doubting it'll arrive on time.

My husband was home yesterday so we wrapped while the 2 younger kids were in school. Got the 2 of them done and I wrapped my husbands gifts. My oldest son was home since he didn't have to be to work until the afternoon so I still have to wrap his stuff. I have a few things that weren't wrapable so I need some gift bags. Still have to put together the gift basket of stuff for my mom.

I made a meal plan for next week and printed the recipes needed.

I've done the warranties through SquareTrade for everything. Set up the mp3 and 3ds. Played around with the Kindles but would like to add some stuff to them yet.

I have moments where I feel like I'm way ahead then I realize what's left and wonder if I'll ever be done. :) lol

just when i THOUGHT i was ahead of the game for once...i had everything practically wrapped even..

i found out my niece has nothing for her son for christmas yet,and her car broke down 2 days ago...so shes got no transportation,and missed some work ect.

things happen for a reason...since i am more ahead then normal,helping her out will be fun,not stressful.

I have almost everything wrapped! But I need to got to the mall today and pick up a few things for my 2 brothers and 1 thing for my nephew. My nephew loves the Cars movies, so need to go to the Disney store for a small gift to wrap with his Itunes gift card. He is almost 5 years old and has Autism, he loves using his Ipad and it helps him...but he goes through alot of Itunes cards!

The last package I'm waiting for is listed as "out for delivery" with FedEx. Need to get candy for stockings. Still need to deal with the Kindles and wrap the oldest kids stuff. He works this afternoon and my younger 2 have a 2 hour delay at school today. Roads are still bad even though it stopped snowing. Doesn't leave me much time to finish up during daytime hours. lol.

I plan on grocery shopping on Sunday for all the Christmas food.

I'm done!!! Food bought, ingredients to bake cookies bought, all gifts wrapped and all cards sent. Sent the bus driver and teacher gifts to school today, put the mail lady's gift in the mailbox. Ds8 and dh are both on vacation as of 4:00 today. Now I'm ready to hunker down and enjoy the holiday with my family. :)

I am done, I think... lol I have all but a few things wrapped up. DS has been asking for an electric scooter the last 2 years and we finally decided to get him one this year. All my baking has been done and distributed to everyone (teachers, mailman, ups driver, etc...) I, like a few of you keep finding something else to buy. lol

Almost done with gifts. I still need to pick up a few things for neighbors. 1 more gift to wrap. And grocery shopping. It will come down to the wire, I'm afraid. lol

I think it's the grocery shopping that always gets me. I can only shop a couple days ahead of time because some stuff needs to be fresh.

My last package has arrived this morning.

I'm heading to the store for a few items soon, hope the roads are clear from the storm.