Kindle fire $50 off for Amazon Moms with Prime @ amazon.com

wompem

The email from Amazon said it was for "Amazon Moms with Prime" but not sure if the code works for others. Code = FIREMOMS. The email shows it good for all three versions of the Fire. It says the code is good until Dec 18. Edited by elite2058

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0083Q04IQ?ref_=pe_317430_27224520

That's the link directly from my e-mail.

Here are the Terms and Conditions:

• You must be a current member of Amazon Mom and a paid member of Amazon Prime.

• The promotion is valid for a limited time only. You must redeem your promotional code by 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time), December 18, 2012. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.

• If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect, the promotional code will not apply.

• The promotion is limited to one per customer.

• The promotion applies only to Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HD 8.9” and Kindle Fire HD 8.9” 4G LTE Wireless devices sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.

• If you return items purchased using a promotion code, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your return credit.

• Promotion codes may not be combined with other offers.

• Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.

• Offer good while supplies last.

• Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law.

• If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.

The $50.00 is only on the Kindle Fire HD 8.9". Here is what the promotion says: Exclusive to Amazon Mom members with Prime: Save $20 on Kindle Fire, $25 on Kindle Fire HD, or $50 on Kindle Fire HD 8.9" or Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G LTE Wireless. Enter the code FIREMOMS at checkout. Edited by Kim3498

It won't let me use the code. :( I keep getting an error message - There was a problem

•We're sorry, we weren't able to save your gift card or promotional code information. Please enter it again or try using another form of payment.

That's odd. I just tried it to see if it still works, and it worked fine for me. Did you ever get it to work? Are you a member of Amazon Mom and paid member of Prime?

If you are a member of Amazon Mom and a paid member of Prime, I would try contacting them. Here is a link to take you directly to that. Try the contact us button on your right side of the screen. Maybe they can help you.

Thank you! I contacted them through live chat via the link you provided. Amazon applied the credit and so I got the Kindle! Thank you guys for the info and assistance!