HOT! Today Only, Fijit Friends, Customer Pick for $15.00 +$0.97 SH @ Walmart.com

magickallight

Today Only - as part of their Green Monday Sale, Walmart.com has their

Fijit Friends, Customer Pick for $15

Online $15.00

Was: $52.97

In Stock

Free store pick-up, or this item ships free with a $45 order of Home Free items. - or $0.97 shipping.

*HURRY - at time of posting these were the only 2 styles left...

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/74/67/75/03/0074677503965_150X150.jpg

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/74/67/75/03/0074677503966_150X150.jpg

This bundle offers your choice of Fijit Friends. Fijit Friends like to explore, discover new things and are up for any kind of adventure with your little one. Their favorite things are to laugh 'til their sides hurt and dance 'til they are dizzy. Fijit Friends respond to kids with more than 150 phrases and jokes. Poke and squeeze them, and their soft, tactile skin will enable lifelike movements. Plus, with beat detection technology, Fijit Friends can recognize music and dance along to the rhythm. With voice detection technology, Fijit Friends recognize when kids talk to them, and respond with appropriate phrases. Children will love spending hours talking, dancing, and gabbing with Fijit Friends!

Choice of:

Fijit Friends Willa

Fijit Friends Serafina

Fijit Friends:

Responds with more than 150 built-in phrases and jokes

Your child can poke Fijit Friends to activate lifelike movements

Recognizes different types of music and performs difference dance moves

Voice recognition and beat detection capabilities

Includes original songs

Requires 5 AA batteries (included)

LINK

Edited by magickallight

So is this deal available IN-STORE as well? I would have loved it online but will make an effort to the store if it is possible to get those at that price.

Walmart B&M stores have had them on rollback for $15 for a little over a week now. I found them in my store with $10 off coupons on the front, so I paid $5 a piece for the two I purchased. If you can't find them at Walmart, check Target. Target is pricematching the $15 price, though it is unadvertised. HTH.