Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Android Tablet $249 shipped Monday 12/10 only!

racerfan

Just saw this posted on Facebook from Amazon. I guess they will have a special sale on it tomorrow...

"Still looking for the perfect holiday gift? Check back tomorrow for a one-day-only offer on Kindle Fire HD 8.9".

Like this post if you love getting more for even less."

Thanks for sharing, Racerfan. Any idea what time the deal will be?

We should know either way at midnight PST. It'll either be the deal of the day starting then, or one of the Lightning Deals so we'll know the time.

I thought I was done for the year with these late nights waiting for deals, haha.

Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Deal of the Day

Today only, save $50 on Kindle Fire HD 8.9". Enter promotional code FIREHD89 at checkout.

Final Price: $249.99 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008GFRB9E/ref=xs_gb_A7EW9ZYI8ZDX7?pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0DDAT1KYAGWPJZ3PYC3G

Limit one discount per customer. U.S. customers only. Discount valid on all versions of Kindle Fire HD 8.9” sold and shipped by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. Amazon reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. Promo codes may not be combined with other offers. If you return items purchased using a promo code, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit. Offer not valid with 1-Click ordering. Void where prohibited