Halo 4 XBox 39.99 Amazon.com

angleyez423

Halo 4

by Microsoft

Platform: Xbox 360 | Rated: Mature

4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (672 customer reviews)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: $39.99

Deal Price:

Special Offers Available

In Stock.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SYX8W/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

$39.99 plus it comes with $10 instant video credit. I also used my $5 facebook coupon and it came to $34.99 (plus tax for me).

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KA8qJIlCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Free $10 Amazon Instant Video Credit

Order Halo 4 and get a $10 Amazon Instant Video credit. Your Amazon Instant Video credit will be automatically applied to your account when your order has shipped. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. This offer extended to pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Edited by angleyez423
photo/page info added

TYVM! i have been waitin on this forever. Could someone explain the $10 credit to me and what its for, cause they sent me a $7 credit towards some kinda of MLB game battling thingy??? ty

The $10 credit is towards buying or renting anything in Amazon's video library. Same with the "No Rush" shipping credits (although sometimes those are MP3 downloads rather than the videos, I've received both this year). You can either stream or download it depending on your device. Not sure what the $7 credit for MLB game is though.

How do you get the facebook coupon?

I don't think it's still available. They had a promotion a few days ago on Amazon's FB page, if you Liked, clicked and shared the box they applied $5 off $25 to your account. The promo expires today for those that received it. Keep an eye out, this was the 2nd one is 2 weeks or so, maybe they will have more.