Walmart ads on its site now

jelee3

Can anyone who has seen the ad tell me what the sale is on the leapster? When I go to the ad on the website all I can see is the Friday only circular. Thank you!

I just got an email from walmart, online sale.

The

My Own Learning Leap Plush with Software Value Bundle is 48.00 online only. I will keep looking for the other.

Online only 5 day sale.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product_listing.gsp?adid=1500000000000002664730&cat=453209&dest=114465

Can anyone who has seen the ad tell me what the sale is on the leapster? When I go to the ad on the website all I can see is the Friday only circular. Thank you!

The leapster in my ad is $25. It is listed on the Blitz ad on page 5. You do know that ther is more than just the first page, right?

well for me- just 2 pages- one electronics and one toys.

i don't see cabbage patch and little people in it!!!!

does anyone has that problem???

Simonalex

What you see is what you get. And I am now trying to find out if ANYONE still sees those items. Sounding more and more like NO.

I was just checking the website and when I looked at the ad for the Walmart by me I only have 1 ad but when I check the one by my boyfriend's house he has 3 ads for BF. The other 2 are more electronics and toys. Does anyone else have these extras?

I do see 3 ad on my zip code. Toy ad is of only one page. It doesn't cover all the stuff which was mentioned before. Looks like those stuff were wrong advertisement. If you see the scan of those items, they looked like a hacked.

I do see 3 ad on my zip code. Toy ad is of only one page. It doesn't cover all the stuff which was mentioned before. Looks like those stuff were wrong advertisement. If you see the scan of those items, they looked like a hacked.

i dont think its a wrong thing, its a location thing...depending on your demographic is what will be at your store on sale from the original ad we all saw

Just so everyone knows, It looks like there is three different versions of the ad. Many of the prices are different for each of these ads.

The computer and laptop have three different prices. You can see them below:

http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/1898/walmartcomputers16lu.jpg

You can view all three ads by going to http://walmart.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/catalog_walmart/November_Blitz_2005/ there will be three different pages for each page.

Looks like most of items have multiple price...

Just so everyone knows, It looks like there is three different versions of the ad. Many of the prices are different for each of these ads.

The computer and laptop have three different prices. You can see them below:

http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/1898/walmartcomputers16lu.jpg

You can view all three ads by going to http://walmart.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/catalog_walmart/November_Blitz_2005/ there will be three different pages for each page.

Well, there is 4 versions of the ad.

Three of them can be viewed from the website that I posted. Two of those look alot alike but are still about the same.

The other version of the ad can be viewed by typing in the ZIP code, 31909 and selecting the store on "Airport Thrway." :)

I doubt ..... Noone seen any ad of Toys which was mentioned in the scan. Noone seen the Ad of Motorola Razr . Those items are already available at same price at online or in store. I think those were false advertisement.

i dont think its a wrong thing, its a location thing...depending on your demographic is what will be at your store on sale from the original ad we all saw

Well, there is 4 versions of the ad.

Three of them can be viewed from the website that I posted. Two of those look alot alike but are still about the same.

The other version of the ad can be viewed by typing in the ZIP code, 31909 and selecting the store on "Airport Thrway." :)

Wow, it looks like they could even mix ads together. I've counted a total of 6 ads (with similar but different prices) on the page that I posted.

:lolrun: WalMart is crazy.

Same here at Fort Campbell KY. On both the TN side and KY. Have to be nuts to hit the TN side though given thier sales tax rate lol

Mara

STRANGE Im on the other side of Nashville ours has $488 for desk & laptop :insane:

Makes ya wonder why theres a $100 difference in no particular places across the country?!

I have a ?. I just got my WM ad for this week and it had a little wraparound 2 page thing for Friday for doorbusters the thing is that it has the HP camera in there for $98.88 and the 20" tv w/ dvd player for $129.83.:bs: When I went on their site and put my zipcode in (30132) the 2 stores I might go to had the camera for $88 and the tv for $98.:g_dance: Which one do I believe? Should I just wait till T-day and get the newspaper and it might be different?