Fijits - $15 or less! YMMV

KrisinTn

If anyone is looking for a good deal on the original Fijit friends this year check your Walmart. My store had them marked $15, and several had $10 peelie coupons on the front (good through 1/25/13) making them $5 a piece. So, I got two Christmas presents out of the way for $10 plus tax... YAY! Hopefully someone else will be able to find this deal!

I actually found mine in Elizabethton. You should check the two in JC, or you might have better luck at the one in Erwin if you ever go that way... I don't think it has as much foot traffic as the two JC stores. Good Luck! Edited by KrisinTn

Thank you KrisinTn for your post. I was able to find the same deal ($15 Fijit Friends)at my so. fl walmart, however, no peelies on boxes. I did use a $10 coupon for Fijit Friends from coupons.com that expired 12/1 to make the same super deal. I checked and it appears that that coupon is no longer available for print on coupon.com. Once again, thank you for your post :)

Thank you KrisinTn for your post. I was able to find the same deal ($15 Fijit Friends)at my so. fl walmart, however, no peelies on boxes. I did use a $10 coupon for Fijit Friends from coupons.com that expired 12/1 to make the same super deal. I checked and it appears that that coupon is no longer available for print on coupon.com. Once again, thank you for your post :)

You're welcome! I'm glad that someone else was able to get in on the deal! :)