Save $15 off a $75 order w/ free Econ. shipping at Finishline.com

justdeefire

What is wrong with Finishline.com I have ordered from them before. The website is new (I don't like it) and my login information is all messed up. I cannot login with my regular login I had to create an totally new login with new email and everything. Everytime I tried to use my regular login came up error...

I went in on Tuesday for an exchange and was told that their server crashed on Monday. The sales associates said they were told it could be several days to get the system back to normal. Apparently some new shoes were released on Cyber Monday and a simultaneous massive purchase downed their system.

It is very weird. I was wondering if their new site erased all their accounts... I just tried to check on a order status and it is telling me my order does not exist or zip code invalid for order... It is crazy I want to use my regular account with my winners circle # but I cannot get into it.

The new site is a mess and they really don't seem to care. They have stated that it is optimized for Firefox' date=' Chrome and IE9 or something to that nature. Anybody who had an account before needs to reset their password.[/quote']

Well u cant even get to reset. Just says invalid.

Site crashed when I clicked "Submit" on an order. Tried to e-mail them but it wouldn't go through due to too many characters in the e-mail. They max at 250 characters and I had 100 after I cut a lot in it. Now on infinite hold with their customer service phoneline.