trivial pursuit board game for $1.00 at TRU

jade#1

I managed to get one this morning, then found 2 in a shopping cart and nobody around the shopping cart, I asked around to see whose cart it belonged to and a worker said it was nobodies, so I proceeded to take the board games and as I called my daughter to bring me a cart to set them in a little old lady came out yelling at me that I took her stuff, well I explained what happened and she went to complain to the employee who told me to take the games and he explained to her that he thought the cart was abandoned and she came to apologize since she thought I was trying to steal the games. But this morning they did only have 3 in stock I managed to get one and almost 2 more.... LOL

But Im going again tomorrow morning to see if I can get 2 more, well if they come in that is!!!!

I managed to get one this morning, then found 2 in a shopping cart and nobody around the shopping cart, I asked around to see whose cart it belonged to and a worker said it was nobodies, so I proceeded to take the board games and as I called my daughter to bring me a cart to set them in a little old lady came out yelling at me that I took her stuff, well I explained what happened and she went to complain to the employee who told me to take the games and he explained to her that he thought the cart was abandoned and she came to apologize since she thought I was trying to steal the games. But this morning they did only have 3 in stock I managed to get one and almost 2 more.... LOL

But Im going again tomorrow morning to see if I can get 2 more, well if they come in that is!!!!

OMG-that's funny and embarrassing all at the same time!

At least you got one.

They were sold out at my store but they might be putting a deal like this out there every week. I should start paying more attention to the ad.

Guess I will have to find something else to blow my Big Rewards ($1) on ;)