Amazon.com Cyber Monday Deals Week

Brad

I still have 12 deliveries coming. I caught one carseat at the fedex location and told them to send it back to the warehouse. I found it cheaper on babiesrus on sunday. I thought they had caught it in time to cancel it. I still think they could have since I emailed them on Sunday and they didn't ship it until Monday. JUst trying to get me to take it anyway I think.

I have a white glove TV coming on monday, if I am reading right they bring it in, set it up and then take away alll packaging? NIIIIIIIICE for free prime shipping !!!! Also 2% cashback (amazon credit) on my entire purchase price of the TV and price match promise for 14 days...

I had no clue when I ordered the TV it just happened to be the best deal I could find, no tax and free shipping :D

I've got packages coming in everyday from last week's fiasco (BF). Problem is; I'm still buying, lol. Just bought my DW some earrings, lol. Somebody stop me!

NO WAY SAYS THE WIVES :P

Glad to hear that white glove is so nice, they come on monday! I have our 42" on the wall and hope they can take it down and mount the new one on our mount that is already there (it goes up to 65" so we should be good :) I am giving the TV to my sister so I don't need haul off but LOVE that they will be taking the boxes !!

Does anybody know if Amazon will make price adjustments? I ordered something and the price has since dropped almost $10. I emailed them and they said as a one time consideration, they would reduce the price on my invoice even though it would still show the original price and I might be billed for the original price, they would eventually credit me the difference. I was thinking of canceling the order and reordering, but now that this adjustment thing has gone one I don't want to mess it up. But if it continues to drop, I might have to!