Amazon.com Cyber Monday Deals Week

Brad

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/img12/x-site/cyber-monday/120/10-24_cyber-monday-2012_120._V402214265_.png

Link: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=5550342011

This should be pretty much the same as Black Friday week - many Lightning Deals and other deals throughout the site.

Once the sale starts post the deals you find in this thread.

Is there a way to get a link to schedule of all the deals? I am currently using my phone...there are Lightning Deals in the middle of the page with an arrow on either side. Whenever I try to tap the arrow I get something unwanted. I get either the item to the left of the arrow product detail page...or I get the item to the right of the arrow which is usually for some type of credit card. I have tried and large ing the page many many times. So that the arrow is large..doesn't help so I cannot look at my lightning deals nor order them from my phone :(

Is there a way to get a link to schedule of all the deals? I am currently using my phone...there are Lightning Deals in the middle of the page with an arrow on either side. Whenever I try to tap the arrow I get something unwanted. I get either the item to the left of the arrow product detail page...or I get the item to the right of the arrow which is usually for some type of credit card. I have tried and large ing the page many many times. So that the arrow is large..doesn't help so I cannot look at my lightning deals nor order them from my phone :(

Mine does that too if I tap too far over to one side :( then I end up refreshing the whole page again and scrolling back through.

That's on my to-do list for the site next year. Some way to better reformat each day's Lightning Deals so you don't have to do the scrolling.

Thanks Brad, but I think the issue is with my phone & the site combined. This doesn't seem to happen with anyone else but Amazon.

For example there will be 4 lightning deals going on, showing, up on middle of page, (but there could be others still available) I tried to hit the BLUE arrow on either side of the 4 deals I can see, so that I may see the others, and the arrow turns yellow, but it takes me to either apply for an Amazon credit card or the item--I have a Motorola Android smartphone...I almost lost a deal on thanksgiving because of phone, but I begging my sis to log into her computer just a few minutes after we ate turkey so I could get online to order! Wonder if anyone else is having trouble with this??

That's on my to-do list for the site next year. Some way to better reformat each day's Lightning Deals so you don't have to do the scrolling.

Thanks Brad, but I think the issue is with my phone & the site combined. This doesn't seem to happen with anyone else but Amazon.

For example there will be 4 lightning deals going on, showing, up on middle of page, (but there could be others still available) I tried to hit the BLUE arrow on either side of the 4 deals I can see, so that I may see the others, and the arrow turns yellow, but it takes me to either apply for an Amazon credit card or the item--I have a Motorola Android smartphone...I almost lost a deal on thanksgiving because of phone, but I begging my sis to log into her computer just a few minutes after we ate turkey so I could get online to order! Wonder if anyone else is having trouble with this??

My phone does this too. I have to zoom in really close and make sure I'm hitting the arrows. Sometimes it clicks on the item itself or whatever ad is to the right of the arrow. I wish there were a better way to view all ever lightning deals too so I didn't have to click on those arrows.

I wish they would add free shipping to their lightening deals' date=' sometimes I just don't have anything else to add to reach the free shipping total needed.[/quote']

So far I have had free shipping on every lightning deal iv had. You just have to go under shipping and choose free super saver

Did anyone else notice this today if you have Prime? I went in and bought a DVD that was a lightning deal. It said if I selected super saver shipping, then I'd get a $1.00 credit for a future Movie/TV purchase.

I did . But, then I noticed something else odd it was the pricing total after I selected payment. I was in too much hurry to care and I just want the lowest price .

my credit card statement is going to be crazy. Amazon, amazon, Amazon, sears, Amazon, amazon, amazon, dicks sporting goods, amazon, amazon, amazon, kohls, amazon, amazon, amazon.... and very few gas stations :)

Did u notice the pattern ? ;)

my credit card statement is going to be crazy. Amazon' date=' amazon, Amazon, sears, Amazon, amazon, amazon, dicks sporting goods, amazon, amazon, amazon, kohls, amazon, amazon, amazon.... and very few gas stations :)[/quote']

Ha! Same here! My bank acct looks like that too. You can see the bills that were paid and the grocery shopping for turkey day and then it's amazon amazon amazon Kmart amazon amazon....

my credit card statement is going to be crazy. Amazon, amazon, Amazon, sears, Amazon, amazon, amazon, dicks sporting goods, amazon, amazon, amazon, kohls, amazon, amazon, amazon.... and very few gas stations :)

Mine is the same mostly because Amazon charges as they ship. So even if there's only a few orders it looks like 5x that. I'm glad my husband wasn't home today. 3 packages by USPS, 3 by UPS, and FedEx was here on Saturday.