Red Card online shopping starting 21 Nov

deanabrown

Ugh!!! I haven't received my card in the mail yet (debit), and when i call the number on my temporary receipt/card, they won't give me my full card number. They say they are not authorized to do so. My receipt/card only shows the last 4 digits...I'm so mad right now!

That makes 2 of us. I drove an hour and a half round trip to Target yesterday after work and signed up for the debit card. While walking to my car I noticed I only had the last 4 digits. I turned around and spoke with the girl who helped me and she said it was good "in store only" and to call the customer service number when I got home.:mad: They told me they couldn't give me the full account number. I didn't want another card in my wallet, I only got it to get the deals a day early, if I would have known this I wouldn't have signed up for it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I even scanned the card with my phone but the number didn't match the last 4 digits given to me on the receipt.

That makes 2 of us. I drove an hour and a half round trip to Target yesterday after work and signed up for the debit card. While walking to my car I noticed I only had the last 4 digits. I turned around and spoke with the girl who helped me and she said it was good "in store only" and to call the customer service number when I got home.:mad: They told me they couldn't give me the full account number. I didn't want another card in my wallet, I only got it to get the deals a day early, if I would have known this I wouldn't have signed up for it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I even scanned the card with my phone but the number didn't match the last 4 digits given to me on the receipt.

You may not have missed much. I was very underwhelmed by the twenty items they had available. None were on my list. I made one purchase for a whole $10.

You may not have missed much. I was very underwhelmed by the twenty items they had available. None were on my list. I made one purchase for a whole $10.

That's $10 more than I spent. And I was willing to spend so much more for the right items.