Red Card online shopping starting 21 Nov

deanabrown

My mom has a Red Card but has never signed into her account online. Would she just have to register on the Target website and use her card? She's never bought anything online at Target before.

I think the answer is yes. Have her go on Target's website and use the Redcard link. She can register her card and setup her on-line account. It looks like after doing that you will see the message about the Black Friday Early Sale. I'll be curious to see what is available and if everyone gets the same item(s) or if the items will be different.

Does it have to be a target visa or can it be a target debit card?

Either. I have the debit card and I registered online and I got the early black friday sale info. It says it starts Wednesday, but no time. I'll be checking in until it goes live. Hoping I can skip going to Target Thanksgiving night! Thanks for posting this!

So I just logged in with my debit and it says "Log in to Manage my Red card on November 21st to see your exclusive sale items"

Kind of makes it sound like it won't be the whole sale.

That's what I thought also. Having to do this via phone since MIL does not have wifi.....the site keeps asking me if if I want to log out to shop...urghhh. How do I do both?

I think the answer is yes. Have her go on Target's website and use the Redcard link. She can register her card and setup her on-line account. It looks like after doing that you will see the message about the Black Friday Early Sale. I'll be curious to see what is available and if everyone gets the same item(s) or if the items will be different.

She's had the credit card for a few years. She went to the Redcard site but stopped because in the consent to electronic communications section she would have to agree to stop receiving paper statements. She doesn't want to pay her bill online. Is there a way for her to continue receiving paper statements?

Edited by magicalorange