BF Store Maps are Live on Walmart.com

B&H

The store maps are now available online.

If you go to Walmart.com and look to the left of the page, click on the BF ad pic. When the ad loads, look at the center of the page just above the ad, you will see the map link. Hope this helps.

Edited by B&H
Added info about finding the map

So if the Nabi 2 isn't on the map where will it be? Electronics?

That's exactly my question. I have been waiting on the map to see if it would be a ticket item. I have only seen a couple in my local stores and they are locked in the case by the Ipads. I may try to call my store manager and see what I can find out.

I just wonder how accurate these will actually be!!!

Our local stores usually have balloons with the sale item name on it and that is where the lines start. I'm not sure if all of the stores have the same method, but this seems to cut down on confusion.

I can't seem to find it.. Does anyone have a link? Please and Thank you

If you go to Walmart.com and look to the left of the page, click on the BF ad pic. When the ad loads, look at the center of the page just above the ad, you will see the map link. Hope this helps.

That's exactly my question. I have been waiting on the map to see if it would be a ticket item. I have only seen a couple in my local stores and they are locked in the case by the Ipads. I may try to call my store manager and see what I can find out.

That was what I was waiting for too. I hope they get more then like 5 in. I thought it was going to be a ticket item too. I really don't want to stand in the wrong line and miss this.

If it isn't on the map ( at my store at least) you have to go hunting for the item. There are always plenty of things not on the map and you are on your own when it comes to finding it. That's where the importance of going hours early to at least scout comes into play. Even if you don't plan to stand in line for hours, at least make a quick trip to your store and walk around the store to see what is where. You will be glad you did because maps aren't always right, not everything is on the map and not even managers can always tell you where each specific item is.

HEY WITTEN! it has to be poosible all maps arent out yet because I have 2 walmarts i can shop from, the map for the one i DONT want is up, but the one i DO want isn't,lol hopefully by tomorrow, if not i guess I'll have to take a run out there and see if they're are any in store, don't know about YPSI area but around FLINT/CLIO, u MUST be prepared,lol !

my map is so small, gonna have to go view it on the bigger screen desktop just to see what it says.

i noticed where the video games will be, but it has no mention at all of some of the major things, like the nabi, the DS deal or the movies

I got a pretty good size monitor and I cant read it. I guess I will just have to be surprised, thats ok

I'm a little worried about how many Nabi's they'll have in stock. What are the odds I'll have time to grab an Xbox game from the front of the grocery department and make it back to Electronics before the Nabi's are gone?

I was really hoping they were going to be a ticketed item. I really hope they have more than a few of these. I am planning on being at Walmart by 5:00 so I can scope things out and see where everything is, and also find out how many they have....

Will it be out on a pallet or will you have to actually get on from the electronics desk like you do now?

I don't know. I know in the past, at our Walmart, it has varied for electronic items that were not ticketed. The year they had the DS Lites on sale, I believe they were on a pallet. Then one year they had some stuff behind the counter. I guess it depends on how many they have in stock too...

I think I would have a better chance with them being on a pallet, unless they make you form a line at the counter and don't allow anyone to jump in front.

I am really hoping that Amazon price matches sometime that day or Walmart puts it on sale that morning online. I put money on a prepaid debit card so if either put it online I would be set. I am not looking forward to trying to grab one at the store.

I am also hoping that since it is kind of new on the market that alot of people around here won't really know what it is....wishful thinking...