Kmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Kmart will be having what they are calling "Triple Doorbusters" online from 5am-7pm Thursday, 7pm to 5am Friday and 4am-1pm on Friday, all CST.

Each set of doorbusters will contain different items from Kmart's Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales.

My order confirmation email has a part that is making me a little nervous...

"Please note: Due to high demand, one or more of the items you ordered as noted below will be shipped to you directly from one of our stores. In the event the item is no longer available from there, you will receive an e-mail informing you of this situation. In addition, our personal shoppers are available at 1-800-290-8390 to help you find a similar item."

Here is the most recent part of my chat...

you: Actually, this entire situation has just turned into a huge hassle. Can you please just cancel the order for me?

Carlos: Yes, that's right!

Carlos: I will help you without canceling the order.

you: I would like to cancel it, thank you.

Carlos: I see that is sell by Sears.

you: I have honestly spent an hour and a half on this, and I'm not even sure what I am getting. My order just says Brave, and there is no picture available. I just want to cancel the order and buy it elsewhere.

Carlos: I am sorry we do have any information about whether it is Blu ray or not.

you: Neither do I, although, when I ordered it, it said Blu Ray. I have to be leaving my house shortly and can't wait to get everything figured out. PLEASE just cancel the order for me!

I ended up actually snagging a few things- a scooter, an easel, a few Barbies ( not the $2.99 ones though of course they were not in stock)Bummed I couldn't manage to get the cheap Barbies or $5 doll because I live 5+ hours from Kmart so going into store is not an option. Oh well, just happy with what I got that eliminates those items from my WalMart list so now I have more time to focus on the bigger things I need from there.

Could not agree more about hating the website, layout sucks and search function is not good. Anyone have any thoughts on the $39.99 X-treme Tab 7" 4GB tablet shown on the cover of the Tgiving Day sale ad??? Could not find it anywhere on the website!!! Is it maybe an in-store only kind of thing?

Waited all day for the Kids Sport Shoes (basically Heelies) to go on sale. Finally decided tonight to click on them and they rang up $19.99 in the cart. They are also having a buy one get one free sale on sport shoes so I got both my kids a pair for $19.99 (reg price $34.99/ea). So if anyone was interested in those you can get two pair for less than the price of one. Checkout took forever though:(

Placed an order through K Mart online. Order the Samsung Tablet. Got confirmation order number. Got Confirmation e-mail. I even got a phone call from my credit card company asking me if we indeed made a purchase for this item. Went out shopping only to come home to an e-mail telling me they CANCELLED my order due to a problem. So I went to the site again and it says it is out of stock now.