Sears.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I went to look for the 32" tv, searched by the number in the add. Results came up and it let me order it...however, it is now $251. I am on the phone with their customer service waiting to speak to a manager (on hold for over 10 minutes) trying to cancel the order. The person on the phone told me they were out of the batch at 97.00. I told her that the system should have told me that instead and since it didn't I want to cancel my order. She is telling me they can not cancel - I will have to wait for it to come and then return it at a Sears store. I will NEVER order online from them again. Between the site and customer service....I am not happy.

I went to look for the 32" tv, searched by the number in the add. Results came up and it let me order it...however, it is now $251. I am on the phone with their customer service waiting to speak to a manager (on hold for over 10 minutes) trying to cancel the order. The person on the phone told me they were out of the batch at 97.00. I told her that the system should have told me that instead and since it didn't I want to cancel my order. She is telling me they can not cancel - I will have to wait for it to come and then return it at a Sears store. I will NEVER order online from them again. Between the site and customer service....I am not happy.

I was on there when the sale first hit, and not once did I see a 32" for $97 - so they must have had very few available. Hopefully someone got one.

I was on there when the sale first hit, and not once did I see a 32" for $97 - so they must have had very few available. Hopefully someone got one.

I hope so too! The thing is, the price that appears, is crossed out and there is a message below that says to see the actual price you must add it to your cart or something. So like a fool I did that, and kept processing it expecting it to change. When it didn't I called right away and from 2 different people I got a canned response. The second told me if I continued to have problems I could write a letter and send it to their offices. Real nice.

When it didn't I called right away and from 2 different people I got a canned response. The second told me if I continued to have problems I could write a letter and send it to their offices. Real nice.

Complaining won't help you much in THIS instance but may get you a gift card. That's my experience with Sears anyhow. When something goes wrong they're totally inept at helping correct situation but have no problem throwing money(gift cards) at it if you complain loud enough.

just got a paper with the actual ad..and it says Limited to store quantities...so I'm thinking it's not going to be available online.

But my question is...there is the Toshiba 50" LED that's supposed to be an 8pm Thanksgiving day doorbuster for $299.99 but then there's also an Friday 4 am doorbuster 50" major brand HDTV for 299. Are there two different 50" that Sears is going to have for $299??

there is the Toshiba 50" LED that's supposed to be an 8pm Thanksgiving day doorbuster for $299.99 but then there's also an Friday 4 am doorbuster 50" major brand HDTV for 299. Are there two different 50" that Sears is going to have for $299??

I just read in another thread on here that a store associate saw what the tv is, and it is a Panasonic Plasma. No other specs given.

I saw the TV last night at Sears when I got here. I asked one of the Sales Associates what the other TV was going to be. I posted about it. Its a Panasonic Plasma. When doors open will get a picture if still there and post later. My Sears only has 3/4 Toshiba TVs I saw 4 Panasonics.

We are first in line and there are 2 guys behind us. Thank goodness its a beautiful day here.

I just read in another thread on here that a store associate saw what the tv is, and it is a Panasonic Plasma. No other specs given.

It is only in stores and most stores have under 10. My Sears I am outside of has 3/4. Sears In Scranton PA has 8. There is also another 50" doorbuster at 4am that will be a Panasonic Plasma according the the Sales Associate I spoke to last night. He showed me the TV.

Do anyone know about this tv Toshiba Consumer Toshiba 50L2200U 50'' 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p? Is it online or only in stores..please reply

Just venting.....so don't read unless you want to hear my complaints.....

Very disappointed with Sears online "Doorbusters." They say they go on sale at certain times, so you wait, refresh, refresh, etc. and they are late (both Wednesday eve and Thursday eve). Then, when the deals are finally "online", they don't have any of the good ones (i.e. 50" TV's for $299, 39" for $199.) Nope, they want you to wait outside in person for those. Drove by there, saw about 100 people waiting for the 4 AM doorbusters at 9PM. They all want the TV. Nope - Im not gonna wait for 6 to 9 hours only to find out there's only 10 or 15 per store, and I don't get a ticket. No thanks. Keep them, I'll just shop Amazon and Ebay next year. Same thing with Walmart.

I live in LA near last year's famous "Pepper Spray" Walmart, and we drove there for the 60" Vizio ($688) and of course, there were about 1,000 people waiting in line outside. And the store was already open! The store was so full that they couldn't even let more people in! Again, no thanks. And nothing online this season? You think that makes me want to wait outside more? Nope, just makes me hate Walmart more than I did before, you China supporting, Mom & Pop store killer. Keep your cheap holiday TV's and shove em up your Walmart.

And hey Walmart & Sears, thanks for trying to ruin my Thanksgiving this year. Making the workers work on Thanksgiving Day, and telling us consumers to skip the turkey and football games to wait outside forever in the cold for your stupid sales. Guess, what? On Thanksgiving, we are thankful for what we have. On Black Friday, we used to rush out to get more stuff. Tonight, I realized that I AM satisfied with what I have. I will no longer worry about getting more stuff I don't really need, and next year I will fully concentrate on enjoying my Thanksgiving holiday. And on Black Friday, I will be sleeping. For once.

Going to bed now, for the first time on Black Friday in 10 years. Goodnight fellow gottadeal forum members!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ