Sears.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Oh hm. 5 p.m. CST is an hour from now for me, in the EST. Right? So maybe it hasn't started yet? I had the countdown too though, showing seconds and now it says 23 hours or something.

Same for me but why does it show 23 hours when 5 CST (8 EST) is 3 hours away? I clicked on the Members details tab and it said quantities were limited,pick up in-store at your convenience this week and it ends 11:59 CST 11/19.

I guess I'll have to wait a couple more hours.

I have no idea. I had it in my cart and when I checked that was the only item that dropped in price so I quickly checked out. I am hoping the Canon T3i will be part of it with the 75-100mm lens plus SYWR members get 100,000 points extra (equals $100). That is the camera DH wants.

Congrats racerfan!

Glad someone was able to get a deal but you're EST too so how did it work for you?

I have no idea. I had it in my cart and when I checked that was the only item that dropped in price so I quickly checked out. I am hoping the Canon T3i will be part of it with the 75-100mm lens plus SYWR members get 100,000 points extra (equals $100). That is the camera DH wants.

Can someone help? I want to get the 32" television for $97 on the cover of the ad. How do I get to it to put it in my cart to purchased during the secret sale? Thanks.

Can someone help? I want to get the 32" television for $97 on the cover of the ad. How do I get to it to put it in my cart to purchased during the secret sale? Thanks.

I'm not exactly sure,but I don't think the Doorbuster tvs are for sale tonight.

I could be wrong though so keep trying!

I'm not exactly sure,but I don't think the Doorbuster tvs are for sale tonight.

I could be wrong though so keep trying!

Okay thanks. So are there items to buy now that I can see and click on that are doorbusters - or just how do you select an item for your cart? I'm sorry - but I am so confused :eyepoppin