Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Just got the $147 TV for my mom and sister to replace the old (big bootie) set. Everytime I go home it drives me crazy. LOL! Colby or not it will be an upgrade. I wait listed and just keep checking back. Missed first time and had to wait list again. Got it and had it sent to them. This will be their big gift.

Ok, I am seeing when the lightning deal is suppose to be for the NCAA Football game but where the heck is Madden? Madden is suppose to go in-between 9:10-1:10 pacific.

I don't like this bait and switch Amazon.

A Spiderman game is showing up which isn't suppose to go till Thursday it looks like?

I don't get this at all. They should of never released a schedule if they aren't going to go by it.

Ok, I am seeing when the lightening deal is suppose to be for the NCAA Football game but where the heck is Madden? Madden is suppose to go in-between 9:10-1:10 pacific.

I don't get this at all. They should of never released a schedule if they aren't going to go by it.

I'm wondering the same thing. Am I just missing the Madden clue?

I'm wondering the same thing. Am I just missing the Madden clue?

I emailed Customer Service. I should probably call but I imagine it will be a waste of time and will just anger me even more. This page keeps changing http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000853511 but I've noticed that they took Spider-man: The Edge of Time for the Xbox 360 off for some reason but it is suppose to go today in 3 hours where Madden SHOULD be. I don't get the point in releasing a schedule if they aren't going to use it.

And sometimes, in years past, they do add stuff during the day unannounced. Always refresh your pages every half hour or before.

I mean, it could be this "Untangle the fun in this princess adventure!" but that doesn't really sound like football does it?

Hey FatRocky, do you remember seeing DARKSIDERS2 listed on video game list? I thought it was on there and now I can't see, did I miss it?

Ok, I am seeing when the lightning deal is suppose to be for the NCAA Football game but where the heck is Madden? Madden is suppose to go in-between 9:10-1:10 pacific.

I don't like this bait and switch Amazon.

A Spiderman game is showing up which isn't suppose to go till Thursday it looks like?

I emailed Customer Service. I should probably call but I imagine it will be a waste of time and will just anger me even more. This page keeps changing http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000853511 but I've noticed that they took Spider-man: The Edge of Time for the Xbox 360 off for some reason but it is suppose to go today in 3 hours where Madden SHOULD be. I don't get the point in releasing a schedule if they aren't going to use it.

And sometimes, in years past, they do add stuff during the day unannounced. Always refresh your pages every half hour or before.

I mean, it could be this "Untangle the fun in this princess adventure!" but that doesn't really sound like football does it?

Try not to get angry because the stress is not worth it. Black Friday pretty much guarantees malfunctioning websites, missing sales and cancelled orders ;)

"I saw a Lightning Deal advertised as starting at 2:00 p.m. today, but now it's 2:00 p.m., and I don't see the deal. What's up?

We try our best to accurately advertise upcoming deals, but we reserve the right to cancel, postpone, or modify deals at any time."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=bf2011_faq?ie=UTF8&docId=1000456571&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-1&pf_rd_r=11CYH8PKRMGPBEJ5M8K8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1421109062&pf_rd_i=384082011

Hey FatRocky, do you remember seeing DARKSIDERS2 listed on video game list? I thought it was on there and now I can't see, did I miss it?

I see it on the Thursday list between 1:10 and 4:10

I think it was on Monday or Tuesday too though but can't honestly remember

THANK you, I am gonna go look again. I thought it was on Today's list too, be easier for me to snag it today, not TURKEY DAY!

it seems they are changing stuff around :mad: and messing with me! :3duck:

I see it on the Thursday list between 1:10 and 4:10

I think it was on Monday or Tuesday too though but can't honestly remember