Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

THANKS! I didn't get this link to work but jumped over to Facebook and got the code and already used it on the 32" tv lightning deal! One less thing to try and get on BF. And, our foster daughter will be SO surprised! Yeah!

I got it and now I need one more thing tonight. I actually don't even need this TV but I have been watching a small 19 in TV in my scrapbook room...or I might put it on the boy's wall cuz they are watching a small 19 inch TV as well. Should have gotten two but then someone wouldn't have gotten a laptop if I can snag one of those...LOL

The 32 inch for $147? I came home from work just now and saw it with a wait list button underneath. Clicked it and it went right to the purchase page. But I think I'm going to let it go and hold out for the $97.

That's what I'm waiting for too. Doesn't look like it's gonna be tonight though.

That's what I'm waiting for too. Doesn't look like it's gonna be tonight though.

Pretty sure it won't be up tonight. These are the only items I see left to come today:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/chellec1219/ScreenShot2012-11-19at43119PM.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/chellec1219/ScreenShot2012-11-19at43127PM.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/chellec1219/ScreenShot2012-11-19at43141PM.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/chellec1219/ScreenShot2012-11-19at43149PM.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/chellec1219/ScreenShot2012-11-19at43158PM.png

I am losing my mind, I have sat here off and on for the better part of the day, my arm is stiff, my neck hurts, eyes are burning, and all I got was the bloody LORAX :shock:

Sorry :( I set my phone alarm for the deals I wanna check out and just come back for them.....staring at them all day would make me bonkers too! I hope you have better luck tomorrow :)

we bought a 3 HDMI adapter thing for DS' old TV it worked well

Waitlist basically works like this : Alot of people click to buy an item as soon as it goes live and then decides. If you click to join the waitlist you are put in a "line" and when someone gives up the item they offer it to you on the waitlist. (sometimes the person decides they don't want it OR they just don't checkout in time since there is now a time limit to checkout items) Anyways it gives you a little popup that you were chosen to get the item but you have only three minutes to claim it..if the timer runs out before you claim it then its offered to someone else. After you claim it you have a few minutes to check out or it will be offered to someone else on the waitlist.

I have only not gotten an item ONCE since they started the waitlist thing. Today I was 500+ on the waitlist which Amazon says is "poor" in my chances of getting an item. I got them BOTH. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS sign up for the waitlist and do not get discouraged if the site suggest your chances are "poor" you do have to keep the tab open and check it often in case your picked though. HTH

It might not be a tv or laptop, but I managed to snag that vtech abc learning thingy for ds3, and it was 100% claimed like 30 seconds later. Woooo!

I am jealous. I am on the waitlist and hoping that I can take advantage of this deal but it doesn't look good :( I was able to get the tv for $147 though so that's a bright note :)

Just got this from Amazon's PR team:

Hi Brad,

Amazon is continuing to add incredible new deals to its Black Friday Deals Store – the deals destination featuring huge savings on the hottest electronics, toys, clothing and more through Black Friday weekend. Here’s a sneak peak of a few of tomorrow’s (11/20) lightning deals:

Coby 32” LED HDTV, $147

Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS digital camera with 20x optical zoom, $199

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (The Fellowship of the Ring / The Two Towers // The Return of the King Extended Editions), $39.99

Madden NFL 13 videogame, $25

NCAA Football 13 videogame, $25

Philips SHE7005A/28 In-Ear Headset for Android, $12.99

SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Model Sewing Machine, $99.97

Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG5-001 Single Serve Coffee Brewer Powered by Keurig Brewing Technology, $49.99

Black & Decker T2569B 2 Slice Toaster, $ 9.99

Customers should act fast as these deals may only last for a limited time.

That $49.99 is a good price on that Keurig by Mr. Coffee brewer.

I had to really work to get that thing last year for around $70 (that was ad-matching at Kohl's and taking into account the KC). It was perfect for my 16 y.o. daughter though and she loves it! It's still going strong a year later.