Target.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

And i know i'm probably reading too much into it, but i thought it was kind of fishy that someone posted a bad review of the camera on targets side within the past couple days. Makes me think that maybe that person is wanting it and trying to deter people away from getting it so they have more of a chance of scoring one, who knows lol

http://www.target.com/p/apple-ipod-touch-16gb-4th-generation-with-touch-screen-wi-fi-white-me179ll-a/-/A-14000298#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=Apple iPod touch 16GB 4th Generation

it automatically added the gift card to my cart. This is for the white one

I just got the black one and the gift card was also added to my cart. (The white was not available.) For the $10 difference in the gift card amount I don't feel like waiting up for Best Buy! LOL

And i know i'm probably reading too much into it, but i thought it was kind of fishy that someone posted a bad review of the camera on targets side within the past couple days. Makes me think that maybe that person is wanting it and trying to deter people away from getting it so they have more of a chance of scoring one, who knows lol

I was the one who posted it to get opinions hon. Nothing more. No motive here.

im giving it 20 then out till 4 i know i said 5 but something in me says go back to my original thought of it starting at 4 last last year

Keep the faith!:D I was just, finally able to add the 3DS at 149.99 to my cart and check out. I did the ipad about 40 minutes ago. The DS was just made available in the last few minutes!!! Good luck and I am headed to bed!

Becky