Kohls.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Is anyone else having problems viewing their cart? I click on cart, and keep getting error page.

No, but I have been back and forth with CS tonight regarding items in my cart not subtotaling at the correct price. Just make sure you review all the prices before you check out!

I was just wanting to make sure all the items in my shopping bag were there already (they are charitable items; not BF prices nor eligible for discounts) at the correct prices before I do my BF shopping.

What are the "hot" items in the Kohls ad this year?

I don't know about anybody else,but I'd really like to get the Corning Ware French White 10 pc set for $19.99 after mir. I got these for my wedding 22+ years ago and I use a piece at least 2x a week. I like to give them as bridal shower gifts or wedding presents.

I will be shopping for much more though: clothes,accessories,shoes,candles,and towels to name the top items.

I am hoping I can either stay awake until 1 a.m. (doubtful) or get up earlier than I usually do in the a.m.

No matter: I will be stopping in one of the 3 Kohl's in my city to spend that $10 card they gave me for BF :)

How do the mail-in rebates work for items bought online?

Basically the same way they do if you purchased the item in store, I believe. You should get emailed a order summary/receipt for your order, so for most rebates you would submit that, and if it calls for a proof-of-purchase/upc barcode, you'd take that off the packaging and submit that. At least that's how I did my one online Kohl's rebate. hth

How do the mail-in rebates work for items bought online?

I ordered something a couple of years ago with a rebate and you had to print the rebate for it. I didn't print one and went in the store and they were out of the forms. So make sure you print the form if that is how they still do it.

I ordered something a couple of years ago with a rebate and you had to print the rebate for it. I didn't print one and went in the store and they were out of the forms. So make sure you print the form if that is how they still do it.

Yes, that's a great point! Always print it out, especially before it disappears if it's only for a day/two.

Is the entire ad going on sale? How do we know what items are going up? I want the pillows that will be 3.99. Do you think they will be on sale tonight?

Should be the entire ad. You should be able to get your pillows but will pay shipping if you don't get the the minimum.

Unless we can find a working free shipping no minimum code...

I've been hunting very hard! :gd_detect

Also saw this code to use for 15% off if the others don't work.

BLACKFRI

There are lots of codes, HERE

- once we find out for sure or not whether a couple possible 20% off codes work or not, then we may add them back to the list.