Kohls.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Is anyone else not getting free shipping with a code? It seems I can use one or the other but not both??? I'm over $50!

That happened to me last night. You have to add something else. That means your subtotal is less than fifty because of coupon/free shipping. I added another 3.99 pillow and got the discount and free shipping

I got "brave" and did an online order for some of the things I would normally be in line for on Black Friday. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed. There were some items I wanted not available online so I still have to go to the store but it should be easier. Thanks!!!

Does anyone know why on the GD online BF tracker page the number of deals now available for Kohls has gone down and now is going up again? I would guess cancelled orders would play a role in this as well as sold out items but I wondered if they were adding things or substituting anything good that was sold out. Anybody?

Does anyone know why on the GD online BF tracker page the number of deals now available for Kohls has gone down and now is going up again? I would guess cancelled orders would play a role in this as well as sold out items but I wondered if they were adding things or substituting anything good that was sold out. Anybody?

I have never known Kohl's to substitute things that have sold out.

JME

I got the Kohl's cash, but no fulfillment e-mail yet. And I ordered at 8:30 AM?

The email they sent me said they would send another email when my order was ready and packed for shipping.

I placed my order before 7 a.m. EST.

I got my KC about an hour later; right before I got a modification/cancellation for an item in my order.

HTH

Update: I just got an email saying my order is shipping. It took a little over 12 hrs. for me,so hopefully you will get notice this evening too.

Edited by HansieDZ

Everything's going swimmingly for me - got confirmations and Kohls Cash from both orders, and some items are 'ready to ship'! So glad I made a dent in my list!

And to the person who said not all the 50% off toy brand have the correct prices: anything that says 'Online Only' is excluded and likely a lower % off. They do that every year.

My friend that worked at kohls last Christmas said kohls cash never expires, as long as it has not ever been used, they have to take it beyond the expiration! HTH

Reaaaaallly....well,I made a mistake and let mine expire but read on the website that KC is only valid during the redemption period but I know that Hallmark will let you use the Reward Certificate even though it's expired.

I will have to try at Kohl's.

I've been kicking myself for a week for letting it expire!

This will be fabulous news if it's true!

I just ordered 4 Polaroid 8 inch tablets @ a final price of $40 each after KC & rebate! Thanks for the posting Patty! I wasn't getting the boys tablets, but at that price Santa couldn't refuse. Plus I got a cute Batman case for one. Now I don't need to fight for the Nook at Sears Tomorrow!

:) Glad I could help!