Kohls.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

What are the chances that they will release a 20% off coupon code for this sale? I want to submit my order but am hesitant that they'll add a 20% off code and I'll miss out. Any ideas if this is a possibility? Or should I just go ahead and order?

use code BLACKFRI for 15% off Nic

Thanks! I'm just worried they'll add a higher value coupon code and I'll miss out on that extra savings. I've ordered before with a 15% off coupon and then later that day, they have a 30% off coupon available. Terrible luck!

I just placed my order. Got the French White set plus some Christmas things so I'm happy.

Finally checked out with the CORRECT prices on my Breast Cancer Awareness items. That was so frustrating and after the dust settles,I'm going to complain about it but commend Marc A. who was patient and prompt responding to my emails last night about this issue.

Also placed orders with Target and Amazon so let those delivery trucks start arriving!

:holiday08

Ugggg..if you use a coupon and total drops below $50, no free shipping :(

Not only that,but you don't get the $15 KC!

I just had the first "modification" (cancellation) to my order but it was for something not really that important anyway. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the email from Kohl's though!

What site is that!? I have a red card and know of no such sale!

Go to Manage my RedCard and log in. You'll have early access to twenty items. It's explained here: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?275343-Red-Card-online-shopping-starting-21-Nov

Just make sure you pay with your redcard, because regular prices show in your cart until you enter your redcard info.

And use Brad's links to target so the site gets credit!

After I noticed my total for my order was wrong. I called CSR (wait time was 20 seconds even though it said times may be long). They cancelled my order and placed a new one. Saved $100 :D, lol.

I just called and they said they would credit back the extra $$ I spent to my Kohls charge card in 10-14 business days. I wonder if they actually will or the rep had no idea what she was talking about.

I saw on RetailMeNot that the CYBER20 code will be active on 11/21 a 3pm CST for 20% off online purchases. I'm planning on waiting until then to try that one. If I can save an extra 5%, I'm going to try!

Sweet! I was thinking the same thing for 5% since the items I want have the listed price until 11/24 but I have a feeling there is an additional discount that would disappear after the the 22nd. So I will wait 5pm est regardless if the code is working or not Im all in today.

Their ad says all toys from Fisher Price, Playskool, Little Tikes, Barbie, Disney Princess, etc. will be 50% off. But the site only brings up select items. Not all of those things are showing as 50% off. Almost none of the Crayola stuff ends up 50% off and a lot of the other stuff isn't either. WTH!