BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

If you got the Hoover Windtunnel, great vacuum. Got it last year. But, recently stopped working. Discovered major clog in the lower part of the hose. Customer service helped me figure it out. I learned the hose comes off entirely.

Got SD card and vacuum. Debating Dr Dre...

Definitely snagged all 5 seasons of Big Bang Theory and a couple pairs of the yurbuds-- so glad I got those without having to set foot in the store! Now if only I could figure out what is going on with the Kindle Fire HD... Been watching it like a hawk all night and all I've see it say is "coming soon"...

Definitely snagged all 5 seasons of Big Bang Theory and a couple pairs of the yurbuds-- so glad I got those without having to set foot in the store! Now if only I could figure out what is going on with the Kindle Fire HD... Been watching it like a hawk all night and all I've see it say is "coming soon"...

The Kindle came up add to cart around 1:55. I was able to add it to my cart and when I went to check-out, it said they were sold out. Maybe they have more to release later like what happened with the Nabi and iPad today.

Is the T3 bundle a good deal for 499?

I received this camera last year and I LOVE it. I don't know if this years bundle comes with an extra lens or not... mine did not and it was worth it then. Snag it if you can!

I was able to get XBox Live cards, microSD card for the Galaxy Tab, all five seasons of Big Bang Theory for $40 AND the Insignia TV for $99. I did receive an email confirmation thanking me for my order... How big is the possibility of it getting canceled? I kept checking and the TV was available for about 45 minutes AFTER I purchased it, so hopefully I was in early.

you never really know...it can be quick or take days to get the message

that sucks...I'm wondering if I should go to Walmart this evening and see if I can get one of the items, then if I get it from here I can keep one and return one, if this one gets cancelled I can still have one...decisions...it'll just lock up more money until I know for sure.

I stayed awake until midnight EST but finally conked out.

Woke up at 4:30;checked that Roku and it was at the sale price; added it to my cart and checked out.

Got the confirmation email but I'm nervous about a cancellation so I will try to get one at Meijer tomorrow (the same price: $59.99 for XD) to be on the safe side.

Off to a good start!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GOTTADEAL FRIENDS!