BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Make sure you're clicking on the item instead of just looking at it in its listing. I was watching my tv as it listing an it was original price but when I clicked on it, it was the sale price, coming soon.

no problem there thanks , i got the item insight and the refresh button under attack

I just went to my cart, saw that the Black Friday prices had been put on the items, and then I got a message from BEST BUY saying that due to high demands for the items I had in my cart, the items were removed from my cart! What the >>>>> is that! I'm now trying to put the items back into my cart, the prices show the sale prices, but all of the items only say "coming soon" What is BEST BUY trying to pull. After the fiasco of letting people wait 4 or 5 hours last year and then everything being gone in minutes, they really can't afford to treat CUSTOMERS this way!

Guest wwoo806
Somebody needs to teach the Best Buy (and all retail sites) that is childish screwing with customers by these blatant delay tactics... and if you wanna not think they are doing it on purpose then someone needs to send these programmers back to Pre-school to re-learn on how to count and tell time.