Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

So when they posted last year did they post the ad of the online stuff on there main page so ppl could browse it and see stuff and click to go buy?

Last year you could browse the ad on Walmart's site and click on the product on the page and it would take you to it to put it in your cart (if I remember correctly).

I work for Sams Club and we are not opening tell 7 am this year probably since everyone keeps moving the times back every year. I am also hoping there will be no deaths this year but I don't think that is likely. No deaths at our club on blackfriday but I mean across the us.

Quick question. Can I order the 50" toshiba tv from walmart.com for $549 and take the order confirmation to walmart tomorrow to get credit for the difference? Sears has the same model for $299 as a door buster

Good question, but I don't think so. The TV would have to be the EXACT model. Also, I don't t hink the price matching applies to online orders. Look on Walmart's site for their price matching policy; it may give you more info.

That's funny.....you got your first post responding to someone looking to see if they posted :D. Btw auntsteff, keep posting; it's good to see people getting involved in the forums. Welcome! (even if it is six years later, lol)

I may not post, but I am online looking @ the deals every year