Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

walmart[/url];1987715]None of there items in there BF ad will be able to purchase online this year. Except the one page that is for online in there ad thats already posted. There online sale this year will be different sales that is online only. Sams is having the same player I believe that you can get online tonight at 10CST.

If they do that this year, that will be the end of Walmart BF for me. Not worth the hassle.

If they do that this year, that will be the end of Walmart BF for me. Not worth the hassle.

Have you noticed that all of there items posted in there bf ad when you hover over them it says available in store only. Many have asked on there facebook page if there bf items will be available online & they have said the same response- "you can get a jump start on shopping from the comfort of your home with a two-day online-only event on Walmart.com starting early on Thanksgiving Day and extending through Black Friday"

It seems like last year, and it may or may not have been walmart since I shopped everything online and in the store (yeah, I shopped from my phone while waiting in line at the actual stores-it is an addiction), I remember things saying in print that they were "in store only" but they were online too. Wish my memory was better on who it was. I know I bought the PS3 bundle from gamestop.com last year and I bought tons of movies and games, a pan set, a sweeper, and a bunch of odds and ends online and I certainly wouldn't have paid more than the store price for anything online. Sorry...I am rambling now.

Ok so I am trying to follow so many threads and am doing a terrible job, is the general opinion of this thread (maybe even Brad?) that Walmart WILL probably be putting BF items on sale sometime tonight, in small batches, but they are just acting like they are not... ?

I don't want to attend thanksgiving dinner exhausted, but if I am likelygonna miss deals, then I may just have to look like a zombie!

keep the page open, refresh it...sold out will change to add to cart when sale starts

Yeah I know but only 2 items were showing sold out. Most of them couldn't even be found when searching for the exact wording in the ad so either a) it's an item that is solely for the sale or B) will not be for sale online. I didn't plan on being lucky enough to snag anything online, but if I can knock a few things off tonight then that would be great.

walmart[/url];1987715]None of there items in there BF ad will be able to purchase online this year. Except the one page that is for online in there ad thats already posted. There online sale this year will be different sales that is online only. Sams is having the same player I believe that you can get online tonight at 10CST.

Thanks! Got that one ordered!