Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Well after much crazyness in store about the laptop sale, we gave up and I went home and tried to see if the item I wanted (10.00 warmup suit) was online. It wasn't, so I bought the 16.00 one instead :(

And oddly enough the pj's that are 4.xx in store were 7.xx inline, but sold out in my son's size.

Gave in & went to Walmart @ 7:30 to get the camcorder & a few other things. We ended up having a blast with the people around us & the local police who were working security. Got all our item & was checked out by 10:05. I was impressed at the crowds & how happy & calm everyone was. They must have all still been on Turkey tryptophan highs LOL

I even got them to match the 1600 point Xbox cards from Target :D

[ATTACH]7073[/ATTACH]

post-85203-137262200237_thumb.jpg

I didn't even mess with Walmart this year. I figured that they weren't going to have much online since the ad said "in stores only" on everything.

On a side note, my son went to our local Walmart at 5pm got the things he wanted and got tired of waiting around so he said he figured he'd try to check out and see if they'd let him. They did!! He said the register beeped and the cashier over-rided it and let him purchase all his stuff. It was his first year going so I told him it was beginners luck..lol

I too gave up on the online sale and arrived at my WM at 4pm. I was 2nd in line for trampoline and husband was second in line for the PS3 games and sheets. Yep, our store had sheets/towels/PS3 games in a roped off area and would only let 10 people in at a time and had a limit on how many sheets/towels you could get. Between the trampoline being a ticketed item and the way they set up the sheets and game I got EVERY single item on my list in my basket by 8:20 and was home by 9 pm.

Walmart online was a bust, but in store it was awesome.

If they don't add more tonight I will be absolutely shocked. The 4-piece bedding set was added earlier to the site today. All day it said in store only. I just refreshed it and now it says nothing, which means it will go online later. In fact, I'd bet a quarter on it :)

So you are saying you think they eventually put stuff on the site, that says in store only IF maybe the stuff doesn't move off the store shelves? :cool:

Braved the store a bit ago. Put hubby in line with a ticket for the 32" Emerson for $148. He was number 17 and we did get the tv. We wanted the 40" for $198 but they had a line at 7pm already and I asked and was told they had 25 of those. After a quick headcount of the line I said forget that. 55 people were already in line for those 25 tvs. Doesn't seem right that they don't tell them they will not have enough so don't bother. Oh well, keeps people out of my way. So we got the 32" emerson tv, LG Blue-ray player, several DVDs and BluRays, rubermaid bowl set, 2 of the recipe tins, jeans, pj pants, 2 of the laptop mouses, big packs of tanks, undies, and t-shirts. There was no chance if you were not right on top of the sheet sets. The Wii's were still in good supply even after 10pm. I saw a lot of other stuff still available too. I am very dissappointed with the online sale this year from Walmart.

My Walmart was a complete MESS! I wanted the $179 laptop so I got the ticket and got in the line THEY told me to. Come to find out it was the wrong line! When they finally realize this the laptop I wanted was sold out. I'm not the only person this happened to either. It was happening throughout the whole store with a lot of the electronics SMH.