Best Buy LINE ALREADY FORMING NOW...

cireafan

I don't see a problem with people lining up extra early. I mean, I think it's crazy and I wouldn't do it but if thier crazy enough to do it then go for it. It's not hurting anyone. And if people think it's causing them to miss out on a deal, well then get your butts up and go get in line.

I would if I didn't have to work. I'm going the second I get out of work Wednesday night. I'd already be in line now if it weren't for that.

Stop rubbing it in Taz...I wish I could be with you guys again this year. Hopefully next year. Wish me luck with Sears...

Just did my first round of interviews for the local newspaper and television. Also was announced on the radio station.... Got the GOTTADEAL.COM sticker proudly displayed on my tent and wearing my GOTTADEAL.COM t-shirt I won in the contest on.

Stop rubbing it in Taz...I wish I could be with you guys again this year. Hopefully next year. Wish me luck with Sears...

lol. wish you were here too. Our daughters got along great last year, they were this year all looking forward to seeing each other again this year. Still only person on line and I've been here 17 hours!!!

I need to get one of the $299 Toshiba 50" TVs. Kids swim team is having a Tricky Tray and we want it for a raffle.

Also getting DH the Canon T3i camera bundle. Of course there are none in the store so it will have to be ordered. Hoping it will come up online before 8pm tomorrow night.

Saw the Panasonic Plasma 50" doorbuster that is for 4am Friday morning...

What are you getting at Sears?

Officially got on line yesterday. First in line 4 years now.

I was looking at your pics and was going to say we really need to get banners or something, and then I saw it clearly on the last picture in the set. VERY nicely done! What did you use for it? Is it one of the bags?

I need to get one of the $299 Toshiba 50" TVs. Kids swim team is having a Tricky Tray and we want it for a raffle.

Also getting DH the Canon T3i camera bundle. Of course there are none in the store so it will have to be ordered. Hoping it will come up online before 8pm tomorrow night.

Saw the Panasonic Plasma 50" doorbuster that is for 4am Friday morning...

I'm in line. 5th family. And just got word that there will be 25 of the 40" toshiba tv. Looks like I'm a shoe in to get one

I hope they have 25 of the laptops and tablets too. It's been a long night & I hope 15th in line holds up. Second in line even has one of those trailers, and first has a generator and heater in their tent! But alas all I have is my chair and plenty to do that I can't do because I'm too chilled to the bone. Can't wait til sunrise!

I would add there are 17 in line here now, 2 more showed up at midnight.

I was looking at your pics and was going to say we really need to get banners or something, and then I saw it clearly on the last picture in the set. VERY nicely done! What did you use for it? Is it one of the bags?

It's one of the magnetic stickers for the car. I knew I would be in at least 2 newspapers and wanted it to add some publicity to the site. I have been using it for years and love it. I have also handed out about 1/2 of the cards business cards Brad sent me and should have them all given out by tonight, lol. If I had a bigger banner or knew of one I would have gladly put that I my tent also. So far 2 newspapers, 1 TV station, and 3 radio stations have either mentioned me, put our pics in today's paper or had us on the news last night. I know they will be back tonight when they open as well and I'll probably be in tomorrow's paper as well. By the time they come back tonight the tent will be put away so I'll make sure my sweatshirt is open so they can see my t-shirt.

Here is the online article from the local newspaper that interviewed us on Wednesday morning. They have 1 reported that does the online and another did the actual copy for the printed newspaper. Also interviewed by 4 radio stations, mentioned on about 3 others and 1 television interview, as well as the local paper and the online article for the local paper done by a different reporter that came on Thursday evening.

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20121122/BUSINESS/311220022?fb_action_ids=3963906096644&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=artsharetop&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=246965925417366

i really think that is so sad.

lol, for some of us it's more about tradition and competition rather than just getting the deals. Luckily I have never had to get there that early, but if someone beats me one of these years, I'll get there earlier the next year to make sure I take back my title as first. Since moving to this area I have been first 6 out of 9 times, and the first time was my first year in this location so it was more a scouting exhibition where I got none of the good deals. Some people make have their own opinions, and trust me, I hear it all from my own family, but it's fun being first. In my local Best Buy they even have a nickname that they use when referring to me now, they just call me "Number 1" because that is my place in line every year on Black Friday.