Best Buy LINE ALREADY FORMING NOW...

cireafan

If someone is seriously in line already, that is just ridiculous! There is nothing there to save you that much money to stand in line for a WEEK! The store and/or cops should make them leave.

They've got their chips :tongue1:.

The way the one lady was slurping down soda, she was extremely hot! As others have indicated, they are the most ill prepared of the early shoppers. Sunburn will remove them faster than anything. [video=youtube;wll6GGuzy5k]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wll6GGuzy5k Camping is for the pros. The video will show you what you will need to stay for long periods of time.

I found this article on their web page. If the community wins, the people might have to move.

Black Friday: Rolling Hot News

Schedule: Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 6:00am – Friday, November 23, 2012 at 12:00pm

- Westfield is asking that no lines form prior to 6:00 A.M. November 22nd.

I found this article on their web page. If the community wins, the people might have to move.

Black Friday: Rolling Hot News

Schedule: Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 6:00am – Friday, November 23, 2012 at 12:00pm

- Westfield is asking that no lines form prior to 6:00 A.M. November 22nd.

Novel idea in theory but if people couldn't line up outside Best Buy until 6AM Thanksgiving morning wouldn't people then instead of lining up outside of Best Buy just make a line to be the first person to be first in line at Best Buy if you get what I am saying. Otherwise wouldn't there just be a mad, chaotic rush come 6AM to see who can be first and thusly the potential for some serious fights and such. Almost like a real life Hungry Games.

Novel idea in theory but if people couldn't line up outside Best Buy until 6AM Thanksgiving morning wouldn't people then instead of lining up outside of Best Buy just make a line to be the first person to be first in line at Best Buy if you get what I am saying. Otherwise wouldn't there just be a mad, chaotic rush come 6AM to see who can be first and thusly the potential for some serious fights and such. Almost like a real life Hungry Games.

I can picture it, some saying to just run for the woods or be killed. Everyone sleeping in their cars til 6am then mad dash to make a line to wait again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I am not surprised. I figured the camping would begin this weekend. I didn't see anyone lined up at our BB on Wed night....but I won't be surprised to see them starting this weekend. It's going to be cold here in OH...best of luck to them!

No joke! Welcome to the community!

GottaDeal.com regulars know I rent a port a potty and charge people for it's use. A buck a dump. I park it at the end of the parking lot.

Oh I hope that was a joke lol. I wouldn't want to be sitting next to it in line :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

This is why the BF deals have declined over the years - the rubes will line up anyway, so why should the stores cut prices drastically when they can get the suckers with very little discounting. It reminds me of when my local Circuit City liquidated. They brought in a liquidation company which changed all the price stickers to reflect higher prices, and then gave 10% off that. They actually had a line out the door and around the building full of people who fell for the "liquidation" deals which were actually higher than the regular prices had been the week before!