Who all is getting the Little People Playsets from Wal Mart?

Miranda1313

Im sure your talking about the ones they are advertising BUT.......

Not me :( The one I need our Walmart never has it, Im ordering online from walmart.com cant get to other stores to see if they have it. I refuse to travel out of town to find one thing LOL

I dont think its one of the ones on sale either but I dont know, the one I need is the Ramps Around Garage.

kids toys like that are always hard to get.. i want them also for my little guy. last years we want the lay under paino and are store only got ten so we did not get one. they do not get many of those kinds of things for some reason. they had 50 or more of other things but not toys

Our walmart has had NO "Little People" sets on their shelves for over a month! I've been watching and NOTHING! I want the Garage set too, but also want the Noahs Ark for a present for a niece. Don't know if I want to face the crowd just to get it. May try online before going to get inline at BB.

June

Thank you! I think you are all right and that I will get there about 3 hours early. I am thinking of loading my cart with the price match items before I get in line for the little people playsets. Is that a good idea or will it slow me down?

Miranda

I plan on doing the same thing....that way when 5 am comes I can get my doorbusters and get out of there to get to other stores!!!

I plan on doing the same thing....that way when 5 am comes I can get my doorbusters and get out of there to get to other stores!!!

I do that too. It saves alot of time and extra running if you can price match. If I see a line start to form I put my daughter in it or my mom, shopping buddies are a big help. I would like the zoo, but I am hoping for the house, to show up on sale too.

I think, since I have no bf buddy that early this year *tear*, that I will go at about 2 to get my price matching items and then stand in line for the little people sets. Mabye when my Mom decides to finally wake up lol she can give me a break so I can go get coffee heh. So do you all think that both of the sets will be in the same spot or different spots?

Miranda

I got both of these for $4.99 each (clearance at Target) and the huge airport little people for $7.99 (also Target). My wife and I found out that clearance items at Target ALWAYS beats clearance at WM and also most of the time BF prices.

Guest Deals4Me
We plan to get at least one of them...Alex has so much already...and I am thinking about saving it anyways as an Easter present. Really, I am done with christmas. Except for the adults. Whcih is kinda sad...cause normally I am way over done now.

thanks for posting the link. I was worried the zoo playset wasn't the one I was looking for, now I know it is. My only question left is, if my walmart is open 24hrs can i get there at 4a grab what I want and shop around until 5a and then check out.

actually no. I was wondering the same thing but heres what they do. They cover the things that are for bf with like a black tarp thing and store them somewhere in the store and then they pull them off at 5. So you have to ask where the things are that you want and wait there. Sucks I know but gives you a chance to get price match items if you have any!

Miranda

BF IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:bounce_fl :bounce_fl :bounce_fl :bounce_fl:gd_not_ri :gd_not_ri