NCAA Hoodies OR Sweatpants - 2 for $33.25, 4 for $60, and 6 for $85 @ Finishline

noehlp

Me, too! I am so excited! I also received this email in response to my inability to use the coupon during my order:

"Dear Crystal,

In reply to your question, Finish Line offers a one-time price adjustment within 10 days of the initial purchase. As a one-time courtesy, we will honor the $1.75 discount on your order. Please allow approximately five to seven business days to see this refund on your PayPal account.

If you have any further concerns, please contact us again. Thank you for choosing Finish Line and have a great day!

Jessica M."

• 2 weeks later...
Just an FYI--- I just received an order that I placed and the sweatshirts run VERY small to size. I typically can wear an XL or XXL depending on the brand of sweatshirt. I purchased a XXL and it is cut very tight and narrow. :(

The site currently says"Thank you for visiting. Our site is currently undergoing scheduled system maintenance.

Please come back and visit us when the maintenance is complete.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work to improve your shopping experience. "

Nice timing for a "scheduled maintenance".

All 4 of my items arrived. 3 fit exactly as expected. The 4th needs to be exchanged because it was stabbed through (probably during shipping prep). Very happy with this deal overall.

I have to exchange one too... how do you do an exchange? I don't want to return and re-order -- I want the discount w/ free shipping. We have FinishLine store here, but I doubt they carry what I ordered (the college sweat is in different state).

I had to go into the store to do the exchange. They ordered in my odd sweatshirt from another store because the one I ordered, like yours, was of a school not from around where I live. I was on hold with Finishline for 28 minutes the other morning and NEVER got to speak with a person. Gave up. The store was good about how they handled everything. My sweatshirt was not available online any longer so they had to do the store-to-store option. It didn't cost me anything but I did have to go into the store 2 times (once to place the order and once to do my exchange). They were not willing to do the order over the phone. They insisted I must bring in the faulty item.