NCAA Hoodies OR Sweatpants - 2 for $33.25, 4 for $60, and 6 for $85 @ Finishline

noehlp

NCAA Hoodies & Sweatpants are on sale for 2 for $35 - linked

However, use the following coupon code combos to make this deal even better.

$33.25 after code - Buy two hoodies or sweatpants and enter code: FINISH5LINE (5% off any order)

$60 after code - Buy four hoodies or sweatpants and enter code: LOOKGOOD10 (Save $10 on $60)

$85 after code - Buy six hoodies or sweatpants and enter code: LOOKGOOD20 (Save $20 on $100)

FREE Shipping also! :)

Edited by noehlp

Yes, thanks I kept trying and got my order thru. I have not order the hoodie yet I ordered sneakers for my DS. It on his list. I will try again tomorrow. Hope it goes thru the coupon expires tomorrow

If you are having problems getting the codes to work, just wait a couple minutes and try again. I just got it to work, so it seems their system/website is a little hiccuppy or very busy, lol. Hope this helps. :)

No you get one of each. (2/35)

Bummer, so you get 1 hoodie and 1 sweatpant for $35. Ok I was reading the OP thread and I did not read the OR part, I read 4 hoodies and 4 sweatpants for $60, not 4 hoodies OR 4 sweatpants for $60......thanks for clarifying..

Anyone want to help me with sizing? My DS want's Oregon Ducks, which they carry. But I'm not sure what sizes to get. He's going through a growth spurt, has been for a couple months. Currently he's a boys size 16 jeans and fits Aero sweats in size XS. Would he fit in a Men's size small sweatpants?

Anyone want to help me with sizing? My DS want's Oregon Ducks, which they carry. But I'm not sure what sizes to get. He's going through a growth spurt, has been for a couple months. Currently he's a boys size 16 jeans and fits Aero sweats in size XS. Would he fit in a Men's size small sweatpants?

If he's growing like a weed and you're unsure, I'd buy a size up just in case. He can grow into them! :)

What's up with finishlines website....Did they update it or something? I can't even log-in.....looks like they re-did their site - not liking it!!

Neither am I. It's not user friendly and it's very poorly done. I can add the items to the cart and go through the process but it won't finish. The page just refreshes with I click submit order.