Worst Black Friday Deals? Please Post Them ASAP!

bigjimslade

Meijer has Monster High sweet 1600 dolls for $17.00 when they were already on clearance by Walmart 6 months ago. Normal price is $19.99 and these came out last black friday! They also, have a my little pony that you save $2.00 woo hoo for sure worth the fight for!

They also, now make slow cookers in animal prints um yeah I must be missing the point of this will leopard print make my rump roast purrrrrr?:woot2:

Meijer has Monster High sweet 1600 dolls for $17.00 when they were already on clearance by Walmart 6 months ago. Normal price is $19.99 and these came out last black friday! They also, have a my little pony that you save $2.00 woo hoo for sure worth the fight for!

They also, now make slow cookers in animal prints um yeah I must be missing the point of this will leopard print make my rump roast purrrrrr?:woot2:

I don't know but $9.99 isn't a bad price for a 3 qt slow cooker and it would be a great deal for someone who likes animal prints!

1. The entire JCP ad

2. ANYTHING where the 'deal' comes from a rebate

3. Genie bra...or ANY bra, underware, and sock deal...not BF items IMO

4. Mini appliances that go for $3-$5 and are basically junk that works better as speed bumps during the BF rush than actual appliances

In my case (because I live in Oklahoma) the worst black friday deals for me are at Walmart.... I say this because once I compared the prices for most other states and Oklahoma it made me very aggravated to say the least!! Some examples of the price differences: on the front cover *Laptop - OK $349.00 other states $279.00 *60" Vizio - OK $976.00 other $688.00 *Blu-Ray player - OK $48.00 other $38 *ipad 2 - same price (So it must not be a bargain!!! lol!!!) *Inside the flyer * a Compaq laptop - OK $309.00 other $179.00 *sheet sets - OK $34.00 other $19.96 * other things like toys and clothes seem to be anywhere from .50 to a couple of bucks higher in OK * Video games that are $25.00 elsewhere, in Oklahoma they will be $39.00. There are very few items that are the same price as other states. Mostly it's the electronics that are priced insanely different.

1. The entire JCP ad

2. ANYTHING where the 'deal' comes from a rebate

3. Genie bra...or ANY bra, underware, and sock deal...not BF items IMO

4. Mini appliances that go for $3-$5 and are basically junk that works better as speed bumps during the BF rush than actual appliances

Offering a different perspective:

1.JCP ad: those $8 appliances,for example, are pretty nice. Some of the boot deals are good.

2.Rebates in and of themselves are not so bad. Depending how much you are willing to turn in the receipts/forms,you can have a great deal with these but I am one who fills out the rebates for maximum profits.

3.I LOVE my Genie Bras! I got them off the website last year and they have been my most comfy bras ever (once I got them on)! I am currently wearing the one from WM which will be for $6 on BF and it is a little different but still acceptable. Once I get this bra on,I never have to worry about the rest of the day-I really love mine!

4. I know it's hit or miss on some of these but I got one of the $3 cheapies from WM probably 5 years ago and it works each and every time! It is a mini-food chopper and I honestly use it maybe 5 times a year but it serves the purpose.

In my case (because I live in Oklahoma) the worst black friday deals for me are at Walmart.... I say this because once I compared the prices for most other states and Oklahoma it made me very aggravated to say the least!! Some examples of the price differences: on the front cover *Laptop - OK $349.00 other states $279.00 *60" Vizio - OK $976.00 other $688.00 *Blu-Ray player - OK $48.00 other $38 *ipad 2 - same price (So it must not be a bargain!!! lol!!!) *Inside the flyer * a Compaq laptop - OK $309.00 other $179.00 *sheet sets - OK $34.00 other $19.96 * other things like toys and clothes seem to be anywhere from .50 to a couple of bucks higher in OK * Video games that are $25.00 elsewhere, in Oklahoma they will be $39.00. There are very few items that are the same price as other states. Mostly it's the electronics that are priced insanely different.

I totally agree with this! And that tv on the front cover, if you look at the ad for the other states, the "original" price is $20 higher than what it is on sale for in Oklahoma, yea, I am going to wait in line for hours for $20 off a $1000 purchase :no:

Not that too many people can shop there, but my DW and myself find the Navy NEX ad disappointing. We are thinking about not even standing in line, because they have nothing to make us want to bust down their doors. Last year they had some good deals, but this year...meh.

I bought that popcorn cart from Kohl's last year and got it even cheaper than the advertised price with my discount/coupon from the mail and then counting the Kohl's cash. Unfortunately, it didn't make "movie theatre" tasting popcorn no matter what trick we did and it was so small we would run it 4 times to get enough for 4 people to snack on while watching a movie. Pain in the bottom was all that thing was so I returned it mid January and got kitchen stuff with my gift check which I took instead of the credit back on my Kohl's card so I wouldn't have blown my whole deal I was proud of. It's a waste of money though...for sure :(

How 'bout the places with the Special Kindle Fire HD price of 199. I think that is HH Gregg and Radio Shack. Yeah, um... normal price is Black Friday?

The Radio Shack deal comes with $30 back in coupons. Not sure what coupons means though.