Worst Black Friday Deals? Please Post Them ASAP!

bigjimslade

Oh, I have one...what about the staggered doorbusters at walmart this year? It is great to keep people coming back hence possibly spending more, but hard on the consumer.

Speaking of Walmart, what about the product guarantee that is liable to be a fight starter? They really should have the movie 'fight club" playing on all their TV's...

ALSO..what about the diamond Hershey's Kiss pendant in the Kohl's ad that is normally $265 BUT on sale for $79...really?

Same ad...the diamond dachshund? Normally 375 on sale for 119??? Seriously?

and seriously...the flying pig necklace? I can't find it off hand, but oh my stars!

Okay, others might not think this is funny...BUT...when I think of BF shopping, I think of electronics, toys, etc. I do not think "OH, I should buy a new bra and panties." It makes me giggle that some of these ads have page after page of them.

Here's another JC Penney treasure.

Children's Bubble Jackets - infant - size 20, BLACK FRIDAY ONLY - $15, Regular Price $17. No, not even $2 off is going to get me through the door.

Another, none of their "fine" jewelry is marked more than 30% off. All kinds of items on sale for $70, regular price $95, granted that's a little better but still not enough to get me in the door of the store.

Edited by KrisinTn

What's killing me are the multiple pages of gun-like objects in the Walmart ad. They don't have enough violence in their stores on Black Friday. Let's just hand out weapons and see if it helps matter.

Considering what I saw on videos last year, I would not be surprised if someone with a real gun felt compelled to defend themselves.

In my opinion, all the Black Friday ads are a joke. There might be one or two decent deals, but come on! With the economy being what it is, I was hoping to see some deals, not just a couple dollars off their regular, every day prices. Also, the $$ off your next purchase for buying something a normal price isn't a deal. Seeing these prices doesn't make me want to spend any money that day. Luckily, I've been spotting decent deals throughout the year and buy when I can.

Well I'll tell you that I was originally going after an ihome at kohl's on black friday. Last night I checked the site just to see what "regular price" was. It was $79.99 and they are offering it on black friday for $59.99. However I thought about it and if I use a 30% off code now, I can get it for $55.99 TODAY. So I ordered it last night.

Almost all the toys in the Kohls Ad are overpriced. Specifically the Imaginext Batcave that says original price 79.99. WHAT...it has never been that price. It is the older Batcave and I got my sons for under $40 at walmart years ago. So the BF price at Kohls is $36.99. There is a new version out now in the stores and it is nowhere near $80 bucks.

I think the really big screen tvs are not such great deals this year. Sure there's a 50 inch tv at Walmart for $300 (GREAT deal) but the rest of them are $700 or more, and they're not all smart tvs either. Then you have the 51 inch tvs for less than a 50 inch! And if you go up even to 55 inches you're talking close to $1000. Terrible prices. I'm really disappointed.